Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Reforvit B Question....

This is a question for a buddy of mine who wants to run some Reforvit B (Loeffler) with his cycle. It's 25mg/ml 50ml a bottle. Can he run it at 25mg (1 cc) ED for 50 days????

I know the norm for D-bol is 30mg at 4 weeks or so. Would it be too much to do like he wants??

Thanks in advance.

Oh ya, I'm going to show him this thread. He is skeptical about drinking it...please help reasure him that drinking it is the best way to run Reforvit.

Peace

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i drank it king samson drank it --i would not shoot that dirty shit.--put it in pepsi and drink it down.
    what else is in cycle
    i would do 1 cc per day for 30 days then bump to 1 and 1/2 and do it 15 days for a total of 45 days-- depending on other gear

Thanks Tapout out...here is what his cycle looks like (it's his first and I put it together for him...please help me critique it):

1-5?? Reforvit B 25mg ED????
    1-10 QY Enanthate 500mg
    1-10 Deca 300mg (all he has is one 10ml vial at 300mg/ml)
    13-16 Clomid (done correctly)
    ** Nolva on hand

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this his first cycle bro? I've shot it and I've drank it. I got the same results and drinking it was much easier. Last time I ran mine @ 2 cc ed for 5 weeks. If it is his first time keep the doses down and only go 4 weeks. It can be really harsh and has a lot o sides but the gains are great.
    Last edited by RON; 06-19-2002 at 12:32 AM.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RON
    [B]Is this his first cycle bro? I've shot it and I've drank it. I got the same results and drinking it was much easier. Last time I ran mine @ 2 cc ed for 5 weeks. If it is his first time keep the doses down and only go 4 weeks. It can be

Thanks RON, ya it's his first cycle. So you think 25mg ED for 4 weeks is sufficient???

RON
    Ya That's all I would tell him to do. IMO it is better to skip the ref all together if its his first cycle but if he's got his mind set on it tell him 25 mg. He might not see the gains I did from 50 mg but I noticed a lot of sides. So I have learnt from experience not to go that high till your used to the stuff.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    IMO I would not go under 35mgs. Big Rush, you already know that I used the ref-b in my first cycle and I loved the stuff so I won't go into that, but I found that 35mgs was the ideal for me the first time around. This was just my experience so your friends may be different. And as far as shooting or drinking go I would never inject that stuff in me simply from all the talk I hear about how dirty Loeffler products are. However, one of my friends injected it before and did not get an infection or anything. By the way what are your friends stats?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and as for the length that he should run the dbol for, it is hard to say. Most people use it to kick start a cycle but I have used it for up to eight weeks at a time with great results. Aside from the dbol the rest of the cycle looks good. By the way Tapout I love the new sig.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I love the little nasty shit also, used it for my second cycle and gained overall thirty pounds. Damn that was one hell of a cycle, oh yea,after the fact i lost 13 pounds of it but was solid 263 after and am pretty solid at 264 right now six months later. I say solid but more solid then before, I have about 16 percent b/f

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I have only done two cycles so far and they have both been Ref_B with T200. Before I found this Website and found out how harsh it was on your liver I just ran it like my hook-up told me to which was really stupid. I shot 3cc's on Mon. wed. Fri. This came out to be 225mg per week. I did this for a solid 8 weeks!!!! I KNOW IT WAS FUCKIN' STUPID, but i did not know any better!! I blew up like a water balloon!!! I got strong as hell and gained a considerable amount of weight! I coudl have gained alot more , but my diet was all out of line. Alot of this was pure water, but I was running 3cc's of test 200 on Mon and Thursd so I kept some weight post cycle. DO NOT SHOOT THIS SHIT!! It is nasty and hurts for days afterwards!!! Luckily on my second cycle some people on here told me to drink it. Works great!! I guess this is a example of HOW NOT TO DO ref-B. DOn't go over 4 weeks...it won't kill ya cause I am livin proof, but it ain't healthy by any means!!! I would say it is great for mass and strengh, but hard to keep post cycle. JMO!!!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    thanks KS
    big rush cycle you put together looks great and dbol at 1 cc to1 1/2 would be plenty
    trevor--holy crap bro-- glad you got on the board--gym drs are scarry

Prot is offline Banned
    I would not run the deca a full ten weeks as it stays in the system longer and inhibits post cycle recovery...

Originally posted by King Samson
    By the way what are your friends stats?
    Well, this is the fucked up part...he's never worked out before until last week. Now, before I get flamed, let me explain. He has his mind set on doing AS. I've tried and tried tp talk to him. Maybe some input from you all would convince him to wait a little longer and gain naturally first.

He's about 5'10, 145, lean body mass. No previous workout experience.
    Last edited by Big Rush; 06-24-2002 at 07:49 PM.

Originally posted by Prot
    I would not run the deca a full ten weeks as it stays in the system longer and inhibits post cycle recovery...
    10 weeks is fine for Deca ...

RON
    That all you can do IMO bro. Try to talk him out of it but if he doesn't listen make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Some poeple just don't wanna hear you. Even if you are tryin to help.

Thread Information