CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

Testicle Problems..help!

Hey guys, Im the the 4th week of my fina, primo cycle. and I know im not paranoid. I have noticed that my testicles in the 4th week are really tight and small. My testicles feel like they have been in cold water...What should I do? Please help!

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    I'd say arimidex +Hcg and dont forget clomid at the end of your cycle...no test in your cycle??

i was going to kick in 500mg sust with fina and primo but now im only gona do 400mg primo b/c im scared to do more test...my balls are really small and I have shooting pains in my penis when I have an erection..whats hapening with me? Im only 21 yrs old and I look great physically but im hurting guys...can someone please give me some solid advice Please and not flame me? I made a huge mistake...I tried to bridge my last cycle of sust/ deca with fina...and 4th week My nuts are realy really small...I really F*ed up and im scared..I wish I had this board before I started..

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Easy bro you're fine. It will not affect your performance and they will blow back up as soon as you come off. If you are really upset about it, and it sounds like you are, then get some HCG for 10 days and they will blow back up again while you're on.

So I can run this HCG stuff thruought my cycle..? Should I do the sust and the primo of Just chill out on the test and do only primo at 400mg week? I was planning on kicking in today 500mg week sust and 400mg week primo...but I dont know what to do?

do testicle sized come back on their own even w/o clomid?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    yes but very slowly--clomid will help jumpstart your body into producing natural testosterone . If you dont use clomid, the slower natural progession could cause you to loose some of your gains.
    -Cy

I have a 3:30 ny time appt with a urologist...I need it, should I tell him about my AS use?

ulter is offline Associate Member
    No don't tell him.
    You only need the HCG once every 8 weeks.

OK i went to the doctor yest. and he told me that I have a swolen prostate and it is infected. He put me on cipro and gave me something else to numb my penis for a few days so it wont burn so bad when I urinate. About my testicles shrinking, he told me they should eventually come back sometime...didnt give me anything for it. I also took a shot of 300mg of primo..what im wondering guys is it ok to do sust in this cycle or should I just stick with primo 400mg/week for 10 weeks? Im scared of test b/c I want my balls to regrow. Can someone give me some advice?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    run hcg 500iu ed for 10 days now your balls will return but if you continue to juice they will slowly go back to how they are now. What exactly is ur cycle? and how long have u been on it at what dosages? and what do u want to do for how long??

peace

OK im scared to tell you guys what I did b/c you will call me an idiot..but I was fat all my life...Ive never taken off my shirt at the beach, EVER before I began juice. IM 21 yrs old, and this is whats up, I started a 10 week deca / sust 400mg 500mg/ week cycle for 10 weeks which ended may 15th. 1st time in my life i was ripped, my fat went away and I was GOOD LOOKING. 2 weeks when I finished, no clomid my gains were being pissed away, and I was becoming flabby, I got so scared I hoped immdeiatley on Tren which I been running up until saturday, June 15th. I was planing on doing again sust 500mg 10 weeks and primo 400mg 10 weeks, but My balls began shrinking and now they are tight. I also couldnt urinate and when I do, it burns like hell. My penis feels like someone put a needle into the pee hole, it really hurts when IGET an erection. The doc told me to stop using gear and put me on my prostate medicine to calm down the infetion. After the docs office yesterday I weent home and took 200mg primo which I wanna do 400mg a week for 10 week all summer. Im scared to do the sust b.c i hope my balls will come back. i CANt find HCG or clomid from my source b./c he movoed to florida, and Im left with just what I have..what should I do?

ok I guess you really dont want to hear this but sounds like you are pretty f#$%#d up there, dont worry you are not the first or the last who will feel like that. Some (or most imo) of us have body image problems and ruining your health is not the answer. I would stop everything if you feel really bad and want to bridge be totally safe use 300mg per week primo that should not affect the hpta hence your balls should return. You need to start clomid also if you were only taking tren /fina till sat just gone then you can start clomid now your balls will slowly return some people may say use of hcg post cycle personally I dont. If you are goiing to stay on and disregard this at least get hcg and run it 500iu ed for 10 days as I said above. But from what you have said about ur prostrate and so on I would just stop now and get urself sorted out

peace

this may sound crazy, but even if i died of prostate cancer tomorrow, the 1 yr i lived life looking hard and ripped is 10 times better in comparision to the miserable 20 years of being fat. Life is terrible when your overweight and ugly....leme ask some pros here, even if im using primo at 400mg week, will my balls come back while im on primo and will it continue to make me ripped and harder? Sorry for all these questions guys!

read above! and I know how it feels I was 330 lb of fat before I started getting into this life 400mg is borderline if you stick with 300 its would be more cautious

peace

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Please dont take this the wrong way---ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? your body is obviously in some bad shape right now----fuck all of this advice about what you should take---stop the gear and let your doctor help you!@!@!@[email protected] body is in a state right now, that if you make a wrong decision, it could end your life---or seriously hinder the way you live. STOP the gear, come clean with you doc, and work through this.
    -Cy

Diggler is offline New Member
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    I also couldnt urinate and when I do, it burns like hell. My penis feels like someone put a needle into the pee hole, it really hurts when IGET an erection.
    You finally got laid it sounds like....next time wear a jimmy hat...and maybe ur piss wont burn

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    CLK....listen to what Cy and TOJ said bro!.....They won't stear ya wrong man...As for the piss hurting everytime, well that's probably from the Tren . IMO you need to be drinking enough water and cranberry juice (maybe even cranberry extract) while on Fina.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Bro i agree with the good bros and say stop the gear ! Holy f*uck man stopping gear now doesn't mean you cant go back on sometime later!
    Bro come clean off the gear let your body heal where your back to normal health. Work out a killer diet and work out with that for a little while and see if you can get results. Patience IS KEY MAN!!!
    Take it easy your still young not even near your prime you have all the time in the world , actually you wont have all the time in the world if you keep this up....
    shit bro i started off as that skinny kid (130 pounds) with no woman But it gave me the drive i needed to get where i am . One thing i learned is nothing comes overnight work hard and wait it will come.
    Last edited by RageControl; 06-18-2002 at 08:38 PM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a doctor or an AS expert but I do know that an infected prostate is nothing to ignore and that painful urination is a typical symptom. If I remember correctly, at least some antibiotics can impact your liver, which is another reason to stop the steroids now. And you shouldn't keep it a secret from your doctor -even if that's easier siad than done. I think he may have flipped if he'd known he's giving you Cipro and the next thing you do is inject steroids, Primo or otherwise.You could be doing yourself even more harm with that combo. Calm down, go off the stuff, give yourself a break and recuperate from the infection.

Lsten to these guys and to your doctor.

Thread Information