uknow303 is offline New Member

To Juice Or Not To Juice??:unsure:

I am currently 16 years old. I have been lifting for 4 years now. I weigh 165 at 8.75% bodyfat. I know that I will take steroids sooner or later. I also know that it will most likely make me stop growing. On the other hand i know people who have juiced and grown since. Some people say that it will be the worst mistake of my life and it will mess me up forever. I personaly think they are weak minded and miseducated. I am looking for some feedback about what I should take, if anything, or when would be a good time to start. thanks.
    Last edited by uknow303; 06-19-2002 at 12:14 PM.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Those weak minded uneducated people are 100% correct!!! It could very well fuck you up for life and be ther worst thing you have ever done. Stopping growing is just a SMALL problem compared to what COULD happen starting at your age.

Be smart, wait atleast 4-5 years. 16 is WAY to young no matter how long you have been training!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro,

Sorry to also have to agree. Your body is full of things the rest of us have to try and raise. I know sometimes you just want it NOW but you are way to young to start now.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would advise waiting until your over 20, preferably over 25. I'm 22 and I'll be doing my first cycle in a few weeks.
    At 16, their is such an incredible unknown amount of mass and strength you can gain by a proper diet and good training.
    At you age your still having growth spurts, with diet and training you can probably gain more in a year naturally then going on a cycle and possibly screwing up your body.
    You mentioned people being weak minded and uneducated in saying it would be the worst mistake of your life. It might not but with the questions your asking about what to take and when to take it shows ignorance on your part(no flame intended, everyone on this board was ignorant on these subjects at one point or another).
    Stick around, meet some excellent and knowledgable bros and learn your ass off. I think after some serious research, you'll find that waiting is the only way you should go.
    If I can help just give a shout, and I'm sure the rest of the members will gladly give a hand as well.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: To Juice Or Not To Juice??

Originally posted by uknow303
    I personaly think they are weak minded and miseducated.
    Pot - kettle - black!!

Dude, I think what you mean to say is misinfomed (or maybe uneducated). Regardless, you are gonna hear the same thing from people on these message boards. These people are NOT misinformed and many know more about AAS and other related drugs then most Doctors!! Hey, it's your life, do what you will....but if I were you I would, at least, consider following the advice you are given here. Good luck.
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-19-2002 at 12:29 PM.

thegame01 is offline Member
    you came to the right place brother cause everyone will tell you to wait 5 yrs or so and you should. I remembre how bad i wanted to grow when i was your age but thats too young man. Keep working out and eating well and you will keep seing gains .165lbs aint bad for 16yrs old with 8.75%bf. I have waited 12 yrs and now feel i am ready and you know what bud i dont regret waiting one bit.

Anyways i dont want to preach to ya just some friendly advice bro.
    good luck with whatever you decide to do

righton is offline Senior Member
    WHOA BRO, for the next 5 or so years your bods makin enough test you'll be on a natural cycle!!! Why shut down your natural production at it's highest, which is what will happen when you do AS. You'll just be shooting yourself in the foot and hindering potential growth that can put you WAY ahead in the game!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Look, you are full of anabolic /androgenic hormones. Think about it. Your body needs to supply enough at your age to make you grow muscle WITHOUT even training since most peeps don't train. That is what steroids do. Same fucking thing. Just be glad you started liftng at your age. You're young. You can still do anything with this bro. BBing, football, etc. You don't roids yet. But you will do them one day so just hang tight and enjoy the natural hormones.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Way too young...wait it out 'cause it'll be worth it in the long run.

uknow303 is offline New Member
    No, what i meant was that people tell me using steroids in general is a big mistake. Not just because of my age. I just think they say this because they are not fully educated about AS.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I see, well it is hard on the body but the media blows it way out of proportion. To me its no harder then if I where to go out drinking every weekend and get hammered like other people my age. What people fail to see is how bodybuilders take so much time to get their diet 100% down, train 3-6 days a week (5 days if their smart...lol) and the cardio a lot of us do year round and take supps to keep the liver and kidneys working fine (not to mention blood work I get done every 6 weeks or so). The adverage joe is doing more damage eatting at fast food places, and the 60some % of the population who are considered obease right now are at greater health risk then a smart bodybuilder any day IMO.

But a SMART bodybuilder knows when to juice and when to stay natural, and in your case, inorder to do this for the long haul and be safe and smart about it you should hold off for 4 or so years.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Pheedno

"(no flame intended, everyone on this board was ignorant on these subjects at one point or another)."

Oh brother you are sooo right. one of my first posts was
    "should i take b-dol?" LOL it seems like a lifetime ago but really hasnt been.

I keep learning daily and the best way to learn is to read and ask.
    We surely dont want to scare you away.

Thread Information