mike2112 is offline Associate Member

problem in my cutting cycle...

Hi bros

week 5 of my cutting cycle,decided to pass from +/- 120g carbs/day to 50-60 g carbs/day (only in the morning) , increased cardio from 45 min ed to 45 min in the morning + 30 min in the evening...takin ECA (150mg/400mg/1000mg) 5 days on / 2 days off+t3+winny...
    began this changes 3 days ago : yesterday I began to feel really bad after (my head was turning,felt as if I was going to vomit...hypoglycemia no doubt)
    today after 10min running (no cardio in the morning) and 5X1.30min of boxing ( bag not ring) felt my head was turning again and a abdominal hache and stomach burning!!! what the fuck is happening ? what am I gonna do if I can't do cardio without feelin sick like a dog ?!!!
    ECA should be te problem ? too much cardio? no carbs in the day should be a bad approach ? I thought it was a good way to help to shock my metabolism which is very slow...
    really need your help bros !!
    Last edited by mike2112; 06-19-2002 at 01:38 PM.

letmein is offline Associate Member

That sounds familiar

I did it the same way and found that if I got my 100gms of carbs before lunch (only oatmeal), I could do my 30min cardio at night ok but the next morning I was unable to complete the 45 minutes as I was shaky hungry. The first thing I did was switch my morning and night duration. This helped alot. The next thing I did was eat a little protien upon waking. This seemed to settle my stomach. Lastly I could not do the ECA until after I ate some carbs. On a completely empty stomach I nearly hurled. I did find that after 3 weeks of this routine that your body gives up giving you hell and deals with it. Keep it up it works! I would never have believed 12% to 4% in 12 weeks but i did it!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    IMO...your carb intake is TOO low and you are overtraining on cardio! You only need 45 mins a day...tops. IMO...keep consuming 120g of carbs, but try to consume them before 4:00 pm and then only protein and good fats after 4:00. I've heard that cardio is harder to do when on T3 because T3 is supposed to do the work for you...although that's just what i've heard.

Any bros help this man out here?

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information