skipdog is offline New Member

Basic cycle questions(want to get big!!!!)

I'm thinking of putting together the following:

500mg sustanon per week
    400mg deca per week
    30mg dbol per week
    follow it up with clomid

Questions are-

1. Do I need to inclued anything else to help retain size gains after the cycle?

2. I've only taken 1 cycle of Deca about 3 years ago. Is the cycle above to heavy for me? I'm 5' 9 1/2" 187lbs and very experienced in the gym. I've been hitting it hard for about 2 to 3 years natural and I'm ready to stop messing around.

3. Are there any drugs to make this cycle healthier for me? (i.e. Nolvadex ) Should I take clen and clomid when done?

I had some water retention with the Deca at 400-500 mg's a week before. Nothing bad and no boobie sprouting!! oh yeah, I had some good gains for that cycle too (I know it is very light).

Thanks for the help and any advice is appreciated,

Skippy

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

How long are you planning to run the cycle? What were your gains like on deca only and any symptoms of "deca dick"? If so you may want to up the test a little to counteract it. Have the nolvadex on hand in case of gyno. It looks pretty good to me but I'll bump it for more experienced responses. Keep us updated.

skipdog is offline New Member

no deca dickie here

Never had any problems getting it up. Pretty much normal as I recall. I gained about 20 pounds from the straight deca cycle. Max was 3 cc's 3 times a week. Lost about 5 to 7 pounds fast when I got off but kept some and looked good. I'd like to run the cycle I mentioned above for 10 weeks or 20 cc's of Sustanon . I'm thinking 10 cc's of the sus will just tease me. Is my thinking correct? I'd probably run the dbol for about 4 weeks. Is that about right for dbol?

Thanks,

Skipdog

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe up the sustanon to 600mg (you might wanna throw in another test so that you aren't sore from the sustanon 'cause for me it hurt like hell) and up the dbol to 40mg ED at 4 weeks(but remember you don't wanna go overboard on your second go round with AS). Enjoy.
    Last edited by sav22; 06-19-2002 at 06:16 PM.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Woah....Woah........Woah!

I hope you mean 30Mg of dbol a day?
    Not a week!

I would have Anti-E's on hand (I.E liquidex,Arimidex ,Nolvadex )
    Better to be safe than sorry!

Run the Sust two weeks longer than the deca !
    IMO this helps you keep you gains and size better!
    Dbol week 1-4 30Mg ED
    Deca week 1-10
    Sust week 1-12
    Clomid week 15-18

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Ya, I hope that was a typo. Good catch 03733+$. That one slipped right by me. I agree with sav22 also, you should up the dbol to either 35 or 40mgs. skipdog your right on track, you should run the dbol for 4 weeks. And if you want to make the cycle healthier you can run some kind of liver detox while you are on the dbol to protect your liver. I don't but it is probably a good idea. As for the Nolvadex you should definitely have some on hand just in case.

Thread Information