Thread: vitamin b 12

glowgrl is offline Female Member

vitamin b 12

does anyone know how to obtain vitamin b12? the injectable...its legal so why is it so hard to find? if anyone can help thanks!
    Glowgrl

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

Do search for it on it on any search engine...you'll get plenty of responses to it. Use the AR search button and use the medical term for it cyanocobalimin and you'll find your way.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    the easiest and cheapest is vet b12...its CHEAP and works great

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I don't know if it is the same down in your State there bro ..but in Canada..we just walk up to the pharmasist and say "B12 please!!" A few buck later and there you have it

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Good answers thus far - just a couple of comments . . . Definitely do a search on the term cyanocobalimin- I've posted quite a bit on this, with details such as dosage, etc.

Injectable B12 requires a prescription here in the U.S., but it is one of the cheapest drugs of any type. A 30 ml vial (enough for 30 months at the standard dose) dosts about $4.00. (On my prescription plan, last time i got one I paid only $0.74.)

It is, however, available over the counter in Canada, as are syringes and needles. For the heck of it, I just priced it in Canada at a PharmaPlus store (which tends to be one of the more expensive stores) and it was about $15.00 CDN ($10.00 U.S.). More than here, but available without a prescription. (Naturally, if any Americans get it there without a prescription, you will not want to declare it with U.S. Customs, since any drug that is OTC in Canada but requires a script in the U.S. must still be covered by a script when you bring it back.)

LSUtiger is offline New Member

order Vitamin B-12 here

This vet supply sells a 100cc bottle for $6.99 plus S&H. It is quality stuff that is cheap and legit.

Click here to be taken to the site

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    Thanks guys for the info. it defintaley helped!!
    Glowgrl

Thread Information