Thread: first cycle

coleman is offline New Member

first cycle

I want to take my first cycle. I have some Deca on the way. I am coming off a knee surgery(meniscus repair) and I'm having problems with it. Some of the problems caused by atrophy. I want to do one cycle to gain a little size (mostly legs). I only want to gain like 5 pounds or so. I am an athlete who competes in a sport with weight classes. Can I take Deca alone? What do i need with it? I am paranoid about Gyno. In what dosages should I take the Deca?
    thanx guys

oh yea, I weigh 155 and i'm 5'6"

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

If 5lbs is all you're looking for then a proper diet and workout plan is all you need. Leave the AS alone. Good luck with your rehab and be careful on that knee of yours.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    For 5lbs you deffinatly don't want AS. Like Sav22 said work hard and it should come.
    Peace out
    Tuff

thanx guys, i was hoping to make strength gains and make my joints feel better. I am just not interested in gaining 10-15 lbs of lean mass. 5-7 would be ok but to much might be counter produtive for me. I appreciate your advice. I guess I'll just keep it to hard work. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of this decca.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    You can send it to me

Seriously though...look into something like glucosomine for your joints. I haven't used it myself but those I know who have used it for sports have liked it. Look into it and decide for yourself.

Thread Information