Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: belly fat

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    This is what I read "does not contain lipostabil, pure deoxycholate, lidocain or collagenase", and in one article they talked about the stability of the phosphaditylcholine(I will try and find that too).
    The clinic were my friend had this done states the active ingredience is
    phosphaditylcholine from the soya bean, here is a copy of one of the clinics in England what use this treatment-

Lipodissolve (Fat Busting Injections)
    Areas suitable for treatment include the face, buttocks, abdomen, and thighs.

The active substance used in these injections, phosphatidylcholine, a natural compound produced from the soya bean. The body uses the same substance in a number of chemical pathways, including fat metabolism. Thousands of treatments have been successfully given in Europe and in South America, where the treatment was pioneered 20 years ago. Lipodissolve injections should not be regarded as a new miracle drug for weight reduction. However in the case of fat deposits which cannot be removed by diet or exercise then these injections help the natural metabolic process during which fat is melted away and then eliminated from the body.

The medication is directly injected into the area concerned. Areas suitable for treatment include the face, buttocks, abdomen, and thighs. Using different techniques Lipodissolve is also effective in the treatment of cellulite and reducing the size of lipomas (fatty lumps), without resorting to surgery.

another article -

Lipolysis - Lipodissolve

Reduction of Fat Deposits by Injection Therapy

Information about Injection Lipolysis/LIpodissolve Injections
    (“Fat-Away Injections“)

Injection Lipolysis (Lipodissolve Injections)
    Simply melting superfluous fat away by means of an injection – a fascinating idea turned into reality by Dr. Rittes, a South-American dermatologist. In 1995, she developed a procedure during which the substance phosphatidylcholine (PPT) is directly injected into undesired fat deposits. The active substance is a natural compound produced from the soya bean. The body uses the same substance in a number of chemical pathways, particularly in the field of fat metabolism.
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-23-2006 at 12:39 PM.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Yes Phosphatidylcholine is the active ingredient in lipodissolve/lipostabil, they are the same thing just different manufacturers, it normally takes 4 treatments to totally dissolve the fat depending on how much is there, was told 0.25cc does a sq inch
    That's cool. That's what I thought. The place where I purchased the Phosphatidylcholine said that it was a generic version of lipodissolve and the only difference was the cost.

I have heard nothing but good things about these treatments.

Have you tried it yet?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have the same exact problem. It seems like no matter how perfect my diet is and how much cardio I do (upwards of 2 hours a day) I can never get below 12%. I have also thought about liposuction..

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    That's cool. That's what I thought. The place where I purchased the Phosphatidylcholine said that it was a generic version of lipodissolve and the only difference was the cost.

I have heard nothing but good things about these treatments.

Have you tried it yet?
    I havent tried it, but my friend had this treatment in a clinic in England with amazing results, ive been researching it and finding a good source for it so hopefully will have bucket loads soon,

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Marcus, I recently ordered some injectable Phosphatidylcholine which is the active ingredient in Lipostabil. Is this the same active ingredient used in Lipodisolve?

I know someone who used Phosphatidylcholine with great results. It seems to take a few treatments to work really well. I am surprised that more places do not offer these type of treatments.
    Cmax, did you get a good deal on Phosphatidylcholine and can you post results later...thanks

mastermass212 is offline Junior Member
    does anavar work for belly fat thats where my fat is and is there anything you can stack with it to make it better

Quote Originally Posted by mastermass212
    does anavar work for belly fat thats where my fat is and is there anything you can stack with it to make it better
    No anavar doesnt work on belly fat

ok marcus what is good to use i read on this site that it was but but im really not sure ive used winny and thought i might try something else

Quote Originally Posted by mastermass212
    ok marcus what is good to use i read on this site that it was but but im really not sure ive used winny and thought i might try something else
    Id start your own thread which might be better for you in people responding,

Diet and cardio will burn body fat concentrate on this for a few weeks and get as much as possible off naturally then consider taking something to shift the stubborn fat whats left, AAS will not burn body fat to a state what you will be happy with, hardwork does

yeah thats where im at ive been doing the cardio for a while just the belly fat wont go away

daddy36 is offline Junior Member
    has any one ordered that kit on there the professional one if so post results

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    i couldnt see my abs no matter how much ab work till i started doing abs with heaveir weight on my cycle now i noticed it in 3 weeks

I agree. I use to just do crunches off the ball or decline. Now I've added weight over the past 8 months doing sets of 10-20 and now I can see the outline of my abs but not the six pack. My abs have always been tough to appear but I know they will come out with a continued good diet and cardio.

I think most people don't do enough cardio and use enough weight when doing abs? You have to go beyond your own body weight while doing situps to build them. I know the GH is helping me right now too but that doens't do it on it's own either. You have to dial in your diet and do weighted situps/machines, leg raises and cable pull downs. I no longer have lower back pains because my abs are now strong. Core fitness is critical for your whole body.

R&D
    R&D is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Liposuction is passe (too long, has painful and downtime recovery span)!

Marcus and I have been investigating the latest in plastic surgery...LIPODISSOLVE, they simply inject you in 2-3 sessions and you're done.

Take a gander:

http://www.skinspirations.info/lipo.php

http://www.asal-meso.com/html/transform.htm#

http://www.myfatdissolve.com/faq.html

M.
    Now that's an interesting way to reduce fat! I wonder if we could DIY at home?

EDIT: After reading the rest of the thread, it seems you guys are one step ahead of me. So where do I get some guys???
    Last edited by R&D; 06-25-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by slimsc
    same here... i bumped my cardio up a few notches hoping to see a marked improvement...

doing excessive cardio only made my knees hurt. it did not make me lose the last little fat i had on my stomach/waist

imo the best way to get totally shreded is to run a heavy cutting cycle

smeyers is offline Junior Member
    I wish I could remember where I saw people talking about this before. There's some place, I think in Brazil, that mostly caters their product to doctors, but anyone can buy. This was like 2 years back and I thought I wrote it down some where but I can't find the blastid notebook.

However, I do know that getting done by a doc is definatly not cheap. I balked at it b/c I wasn't sure if it would work as advertized, but now that I'm hearing the results, I might have to save up for the doc if I can't find anywhere to buy it.

The doc said it would cost $400 a session, and if I got two sessions at one office visit it's a total of $600,.......so an extra $200. Now I'm not sure if what he said is true, but he told me that it works better on the more superior body parts........so submental will get better results than say the love handles/flanks. Also I'm not sure if being in a smaller city, (Pittsburgh), would make the procedure less expensive than in comparison to that of a larger city.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    I have 40 Amps of 5ML Lipostabil at home.. My gf wanted to try it.. Not that she is fat or anything just real small areas where fat covers her abs. I'll begin treatment in the mid july.

General guildline is 0.5ml per cm² of the treated area (subq). In border regions of the treated area 0.25ml per cm² should be injected, otherwise dents may develop in these regions.

Lipostabil costs approx 35€ for 5 x 5ml. Almost every open minded doc in germany will prescribe it. After all you did not need a recepit for it at all until April '06.
    Last edited by AleX-69; 06-26-2006 at 08:42 AM.

daddy36 is offline Junior Member
    so can u order it straight off the website or wat also let us no how it goes im very interested

Anon Poster is offline Junior Member
    I looked into ordering some of this but they were based in Armenia. Any have good/bad experiences from doing business with Armenian suppliers?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and if you do a search you can buy kits and do all of this in your own home..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Recently my friend went to a cosmetic surgery unit in Manchester England, who told him its been licensed now to use in the UK, the place was called surgicare, many plastic surgery units are offering this treatment now, maybe it was banned but now it looks like its been licensed,

Ive got some coming for my friend and i am in contact with a few others who are using it, hopefully i will have some updates to see if the results are good, my friends chest is completely fat free now, it looks amazing but suppose we need more people who have tried it to determine on a whole if its any good,

Here is an article -

New Medical Discovery ‘LIPODISSOLVE’
    Non-surgical Fat removal - Better than Liposuction
    Phosphatidylcholine (Lipostabil) is the component of soy lecithin which is derived from soybean lecithin, which has been in use years for lipid lowering agent in various parts of the world.
    This has been medically proven to reduce cholesterol, increase metabolism and enhance liver and cellular functions.
    Lipostabil has been used for the past few years by physicians in many countries as a safer alternative to surgical liposuction in fat and cellulite reduction procedures through injections called Lipodissolve.
    The treatment not only reduces fat but also improves skin elasticity, including older patients.
    Lipostabil has shown the ability to break the bonds in fat cells. The fat is loosened and dissolved into liquid and eliminated from the body in urine and faeces.
    Clinical trials on 24,000 patients by Dr Rittes reports that since 1995 she has not come across one case of serious side effects apart from local side effects.
    Lipodissolve is being considered better, as the liposuction can cause permanent damage to fat cells as well as nerve damage. It can also cause infection and bleeding.
    Lipodissolve is now available in England by only plastic surgeons or trained qualified physicians.

Great post Marcus. Do you know if there are any reference materials available which show you how to perform a session on your own and regarding anything that should be avoided or done during the session?

geez, all that misinformation about lipostabil nowadays.

In germany it was quite the same some time ago, only a few plastic surgeons used lipostabil to reduce minor fat diposits (by the way, lipostabil is only to be used on small areas with small layers of fat, if you are overweight and looking for a quick fix lipostabil will do NOTHING for you. You most likely won't notice any change in your physique). All other medics claimed Lipostabil to be dangerous, cancer causing as it was only meant to be injected i.V.. Well but after a while more and more docs started to use Lipostabil as a spot reducer, and finally on Sep. 2004 the association of german surgeons resigned to warn users of pretended health risks.
    Moreover Lipostabil is used in south america for quite some time now, and i have yet to hear of serious side effects apart from the normal swelling and bruising of the injected area.

RG

Great post Marcus. Do you know if there are any reference materials available which show you how to perform a session on your own and regarding anything that should be avoided or done during the session?
    Even though i am not marcus aparently i'll answer your question :

To do your own lipostabil session you need : slin pin 0.3 x 12mm (or so), a water proof marker, sryinges, lipostabil

1) Section the area which should be treated in 1cm² squares by using the water proof maker.
    2) Inject 0.5ml lipostabil s.q. in the center of each square. In the outer squares only use 0.25ml to blend with no treated areas, otherwise dents may develop.
    Change pins after 3-5 jabs to avoid injection pain.
    3) Pause at least 3 weeks b4 next treatment.
    4) Repeat the treatment at least once. After the seccond administartion you will be able to judge if you are a non responder (20% are non responders) or not.
    5) If you are a responder repeat up to 3 more times until desired effect is apparent.

Adds:

1) Swelling and bruising after treatment is quite normal and usually disapears within 14 days after treatment. Some have an intense pain the first 2 days after treatment.
    2) More is not better with lipostabil. DO NOT feel tempted to inject 1ml in each square it will only make bruising worse and will do nothing results wise. Instead treat more often.
    3) LipoSTABIL IS NOT FOR overweight / obese people!! it is only to be used to get rid of the last stubborn areas of fat. Otherwise you most likely will see no diffrence in body composition.
    4) Lipostabil has to be used with a fat free diet, As the fat molecules, which were set free by administering lipostabil, will acumulate in other parts of the body if your diet is not in check...

RG
    Last edited by AleX-69; 06-28-2006 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    Even though i am not marcus aparently i'll answer your question :

To do your own lipostabil session you need : slin pin 0.3 x 12mm (or so), a water proof marker, sryinges, lipostabil

1) Section the area which should be treated in 1cm² squares by using the water proof maker.
    2) Inject 0.5ml lipostabil s.q. in the center of each square. In the outer squares only use 0.25ml to blend with no treated areas, otherwise dents may develop.
    Change pins after 3-5 jabs to avoid injection pain.
    3) Pause at least 3 weeks b4 next treatment.
    4) Repeat the treatment at least once. After the seccond administartion you will be able to judge if you are a non responder (20% are non responders) or not.
    5) If you are a responder repeat up to 3 more times until desired effect is apparent.

Adds:

1) Swelling and bruising after treatment is quite normal and usually disapears within 14 days after treatment. So have an intense pain the first 2 days after treatment.
    2) More is not better with lipostabil. DO NOT feel tempted to inject 1ml in each square it will only make bruising worse and will do nothing results wise. Instead treat more often.
    3) LipoSTABIL IS NOT FOR overweight / obese people!! it is only to be used to get rid of the last stubborn areas of fat. Otherwise you most likely will see no diffrence in body composition.
    4) Lipostabil has to be used with a fat free diet, As the fat molecules, which were set free by administering lipostabil, will acumulate in other parts of the body if your diet is not in check...

RG
    There you go, no more to be said,

Has anyone tried this yet?

I am tempted, but I am on a Test Cyp/Deca cycle right now and I am not sure if I should wait until after PCT to do this. Would it be better to wait or does it matter if I do this while on a cycle?

How deep are you supposed to do the injections?

i would wait until PCT at least as it can be painfull to train a few days after administration,..

i haven't tried it myself but "treated" a buddy of mine, and soon will my girlfriend.

Injections should be made subq., so a 12mm needle would suffice.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    this is very interesting.........

I think we should try & work out some homebrew recipies........anyone ?

Actually you can buy it online fairly cheaply - anyone got any instructions / directions for use ?
    .......er......sorry - just spotted previos post !

Anyone got any ideas on how treatment will affect training ? Would you have to stay away from the gym for long ? or could you just carry on as usual ?
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 07-05-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Anyone got any ideas on how treatment will affect training ? Would you have to stay away from the gym for long ? or could you just carry on as usual ?
    Well 2-3 days off training are usual. As the bruises and swelling can be very painful the first few days.

sweet - am gonna get some & try it out

Alex, how big of an area can you cover with this stuff?

I want to try it in the axilla area which is around 4" (10cm) x 1" (2.5 cm). Is this too big of an area for this type of treatment?

Alex - Seeing as it's not an illegal AAS can I ask where you got yours ?

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    I am 42 yrs with the same problem- so i went clen /t3, skipping and lots(and mean lots) of different TYPES of ab excercises. It worked
    Peter

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    okay I've got another question. I've got a competition on September 9th. That's about 10 weeks out. Right now I'm running the following:

Test Cyp: 500mg/wk
    Test Enth: 500mg/wk
    Dbol : 40mg/ED
    Masteron : 100mg/EOD

I have 2 weeks left of Dbol. I have a bottle of liquid clen and I'm wondering when to start it. What do you guys think?
    cyp/enth/dbol = water retention

If I were you I would look to try some winny

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    i would wait until PCT at least as it can be painfull to train a few days after administration,..

i haven't tried it myself but "treated" a buddy of mine, and soon will my girlfriend.

Injections should be made subq., so a 12mm needle would suffice.
    How did it work for your buddy?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    BUMP FOR RESULTS

skg
    skg is offline Junior Member
    my plastic surgeon has lipostabil but he is not doing a treatment to me and noone until it is FDA aproved.

I emailed him pages of studies suggesting that lipostabil is safe but he is not doing it.

he sais it might be dangerous for the liver.. (i told him i have done much more dangerous stuff for fat loss (as dnp ) but still, he is not doing it..)

beyond lipostabil, is anyone aware of the glucagon injection method for spot fat loss?

haven't looked in this thread for quite a while, sry...

@cmax

well generally speaking the limiting factor of the treated area is the amount of injections you want to take. remember: a area of 5cmx10cm is 50 injections already.. I personally know nobody who treated an area bigger than 75 injections (i.e. 10x7.5)

@Duke

i get mine prescribed from my doc... very open minded he is

@MorganKane

He lost a considerable amount of fat in the treated area and is pleased with the results.. My girlfriend will try it next month also.. lets see what happens.

@skg

hmm.. you doc is a retard you know what lipostabil was used for initialy? Blood lipid profile and liver health..
    Even if lipo is injected subq. you may still get some benefits concerning liver health and blood lipid panel.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    @MorganKane

He lost a considerable amount of fat in the treated area and is pleased with the results.. My girlfriend will try it next month also.. lets see what happens.
    Thanks..

Another question:
    You say to use a fat free diet.
    But for how long?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information