jwillmoney is offline New Member

Question Nolvadex - can anyone help??

I think I need to re-read the rules as asking for help in obtaining illegal substances is against board policy. Sorry, it won't happen again.
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-20-2002 at 09:01 AM.

adaptations is offline Member
    prolly not a good thing to post. but i dont know..maybe theyll let it slide.
    THink what your asking, Nolvadex , although your using it to controll gyno, is STILL a controlled substance and ONLY available through a perscription.

What you should have done was have the nolv BEFORE you started your cycle, and you wouldnt be in this jam....

If your growing tits right now, and you have no nolv, personally id stop whatever your taking, its not worth having to go in for surgery to get it fixed, or walking around with tits...

jwillmoney is offline New Member
    I know. I'm probably paranoid. My nipples are a little puffy, but nothing solid or no liquid shooting out. I do have Clomid. Should I start taking that?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Clomid will help reboot test production but is not a great choice as an anti-E. The only thing that will curb it now is nolvadex . In the future I would recommend running arimidex with your cycles as it eliminates estrogen and you are obviously prone. One more thing, if I were you I would ignore any emails or PM's you get offering to sell you nolvadex...legit sources never contact you..it doesn't work like that. The only people that will contact you are scammers, so beware bro. Good luck.

Oh yeah...I editted your original post...please read the rules!

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Oh yeah...I editted your original post...please read the rules!
    lol..nice

Thread Information