popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

Lowering BA in prop, what temp will kill the test?

i have heard about people heating their sauce to get rid of some of the BA, and also i have heard that certain temperatures will destroy the activity of the gear it self... does anyone know factual information on this? as far as prop goes, has anyone ever tried to microwave/boil the pre-filled syringes with the prop in it so that the amount that dissipates should still leave a known amount of hormone in the fluid, and attained good results? and lastly, is quality vet prop less BA then the brovel? peace.

i think this is pretty important to all the prop lovers, so i gutta bump it.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Just gotta suffer through it IMO. Bakeing with a pin in the top will get rid of some of the BA but not enough to make a difference IMO. Prop doesnt really hurt to bad anyways.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont feel the test can survive heating it like that. i wouldnt waste my gear on such a flimsy theory. either deal with the pain or use enanthate . jmo

i dont know, maybe this batch of brovel prop is just strong but especially with bi shots, i can't even fully extend my arm. and speaking of this, im not sure if this was from this but i put 1/4cc in both tris and bis and then worked out my arms at the gym real hard. during the lift my arms felt like they were getting too big and not letting my veins have any blood flow. the next day my arms were all bruised up, it was fuct... just my story, but if anyone can relate to that or tell me what the fuck happened it'd be cool.

bigtraps is offline Member
    How many mg/ml in your Brovel?

adaptations is offline Member
    had to of been t100..not t50....

yeah, why is that not good?

adaptations is offline Member
    - GAL -->

but wouldnt one full cc of 50mg/ml be just as bad as the 100mg/ml? all i know is that as im sitting here typing it's hard to keep my mind off of the pain in my right bicep, i dont find shoulders quite as painful though... does anyone know about the QV prop, and how the 100mg/ml QV compares to the brovel?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    on avg, 1gram of actual hormone displaces 1ml of volume, and takes 1ml of ba to dilute it....so that is two ml right there, the 100mg/ml is 1000mg or 1 gram of hormone per bottle so it is 2ml hormone/ba and 8ml of oil....the 50mg/ml is 1ml of ba/hormone and 9ml of oil......I difference of 10%, that is the difference......besides the boiling point of benzyl alcohol is 400 degrees, you heat your gear enough to remove ANY ba and you will destroy it......there may be some other solvents used that may have a lower boiling point and you can remove those somewhat by heating at around 250 degrees though, without compromising the effectiveness of your gear.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    on avg, 1gram of actual hormone displaces 1ml of volume, and takes 1ml of ba to dilute it....so that is two ml right there, the 100mg/ml is 1000mg or 1 gram of hormone per bottle so it is 2ml hormone/ba and 8ml of oil....the 50mg/ml is 1ml of ba/hormone and 9ml of oil......I difference of 10%, that is the difference......besides the boiling point of benzyl alcohol is 400 degrees, you heat your gear enough to remove ANY ba and you will destroy it......there may be some other solvents used that may have a lower boiling point and you can remove those somewhat by heating at around 250 degrees though, without compromising the effectiveness of your gear.
    Sweet! You really know your stuff man...

good info kizer, thanks... another question regarding prop that i have is... when you mix prop with lets say enanth and EQ, would the prop release any slower into the blood stream than normal because of the other(slower) acting injs.?

i just boiled up a shot glass full of some pure sesame seed oil that i originally bought a few months ago to make fina. i drew in a half cc of the sterilized oil into each syringe filled with 1/2 cc prop100/ml... stabbed in the upper quad, if i can walk tomorrow i may have stumbled on to something usefull. its been over an hour now and the inj site feels better than usual... i guess we'll see.

Thread Information