Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Clen experiences and results

Im not familiar about that type of gains/weight loss you can acheive with clen .

please post experiences, results

people usualy do it in two week cycles, how much fat do people usualy loose if have a high protien and kinda low carb intake per two weeks

does this affect anything hormonaly?

winnydapooh is offline New Member
    in my last cycle i ran winny@50mg/d, fina@75mg/eod, and clen @4/d for six weeks. clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with an eca stack in between. dropped about 14 lbs from 185-171. only sides were a little shakiness and sweating. up coming cycle will up clen to 8/d with nyc on off weeks.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    One thing many experience aswell is a tired feeling. I use Clen on a regular basis, and sometimes i feel energy and sometimes i am tired

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I am still not sure about clen .

i am thinking about trying super clen simply cause i dont feel anything on regular clen at all.

no fever,sides,tired or energy

i stack it with eca so maybe i am feeling tired and i just dont know that is happening. heh im still a fatboy so some days i need extra energy

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    My first two weeks on clen I experience a gain of 3lbs of LBM, I was eating 2800 cals, I also dropped some BF. I felt like I was on Steroids

My second two week cycle, I added .5 inch on my arms, I trained them 5 times during that 2 week period, I was eating 2500 cals.

My buddy added 0.25inches on his arms (currently at 19.75) while eating 1800 cals.

Third cycle the magic was gone.

Clen is probably the strangest drug I've used. I ran it for 5 weeks not to long ago and ended up with severe kidney pains(my fault very little H20 and sloppy diet)

The most important thing with clen is to start VERY slowly your first cycles. 1 tab the first day, 2 tabs the second day, 3 tabs the third day, 4 tabs for 2-3 days and up to 5 tabs. Also, don't take it too close to your workout, wait at least 2-3 hours, it can interfere with your breathing and heart rate which makes it tougher to lift.

Also, get yourself a good brand, it can make a huge difference. I like the Ventipulmin pump.

Taurine 3-5 grams a day is very important as well to prevent cramping and suppression of T3 (Clen depletes taurine levels in the liver which slows down the conversion of T4 to T3)

thanks for responses, how would a female cycle look??

Female cycles are similar but shouldn't really exceed 100mcg.

1,2,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4... Something similar, you should go by how you feel, if you can tolerate the sides, you can increase your dose.

You may want to check out www.anabolicextreme.com issue 70, it has a complete write up on clen , everything you need to know.

I see you are in TO, look for a Ventipulmin pumps, this is the best clen available, 355ml 25mcg/ml

how many pounds can u loose?

Depends on your diet. One thing that clen allows you to do is massive amounts of cardio without getting tired. Go all out and you could lose 6-7 lbs in a two week period (assuming you are at a normal Bodyfat %, ie 12-18%)

gf is probably 18-20%,

she workouts EOD and does cardio for 45-60minutes on her non-workout days.

her diet is 60% protien, carbs are 25% fats are 15%

she's taking in 1500 calories daily right now trying to get down

bump

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    what are you asking iron horse, asking about a cycle for your girl? if so the one above is perfect, have her do cardio EVERY DAY, preferably late at night (IMO). Integrate weightlifting 3-4 days a week ... diet should consist of lower carbs and lots of protein to maintain lean muscle mass..
    eggs in morning with cottage cheese
    chicken salad with salsa and veggies for lunch
    lean beef, chicken, tuna salad etc for dinner with veggies
    protein shake in between with no carbs

i have a girl i train who is running that cycle in 3 weeks, will let you know how it goes...peace
    with the proper diet and training anything can happen, ALSO dont forget, everyones body is different... what are her goals?
    MM

thanks MM,

right now she's on a good diet plan and everything and get some results, but she wants to do clen in july or august.

Her goals, she wants to be 110-115 ish, she's at 123 right now, her hieght is 5'3.

she doesnt want to be big, slightly cut. Right now she's not fat or anything but seems to have a thing layer of bf everywhere even her forarms. I thin its because she's dropped a lot of weight last year, but didnt workout so some area's are having difficulty.

also, it bothers her how big her triceps are and how they "jiggle"
    i wasnt sure what to tell besides to work them out! lol, any recommendations?

thanks

bump

t2978 is offline New Member

Clen and T3

What is the best time to take clen and T3?
    Take it all right when you wake up or space through out the day?

RippedJay is offline New Member
    hi where do i get taurine also what does metoformin do and what does ketotifen do and where can i get those. i am taking clen started this week 6 tabs a day 2 days on 2 days off. fisrt week lost 3 pounds.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ketotifen is an anti histermine that stops the down regulation of the beta 2 receptors, read the thread on it in the educational forum. It stops the downregulation so there is no need to cycle on and off with it you can just stay on however shit makes me really sleepy, I have had to stop taking it it affects my day to much. Also did I read someone mixing clen with eca? I am pretty sure that is dangerous ?I wondered if anyone had tried that? anyone?

peace

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I have mixed clen and eca.. i verified my clen is real and not crap but it does nothing at all for me.

no speeding, fever or anything. the eca keeps me awake. anyone else have this happen?

Thread Information