need your help in my cutting cycle !! URGENT

HI !!
    currently on a cutting cycle which looks like this :
    -low carbs (50-100g/day),high protein,low fat
    -45 min-1 hour cardio 5Xweek
    -ECA stack made me sick a few days ago,so I can't use it anymore
    -t3,winny 50 mg ed
    -can't add other gears...
    -1 "shit day" week: I eat high carbs but clean diet once a week (on saturday or on sunday:begin on saturday evening til sunday evening)
    I have to have that shit day or I become depressive

actually I'm at +/- 13% bf (was at 17% 5 weeks ago), can slowly beginning to see a 4 pack,nothing more...still have love handles...

THE PROBLEM is that I have to be ready for pictures in 4 weeks at least and that means that I must have a six paks abs and no more love handles , that means that I have to drop 5% more bf !!

What kind of advices could you give me? It's very important for me bros so please help !!!!!
    thanx

Mike

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "WHO'S NEXT ?"
    Last edited by mike2112; 06-20-2002 at 07:20 AM.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I had the handles until I dropped the water. Last 2 days! Keep up the pace, cut out the cheat, add 30 min of cardio before you go to bed. No equal, diet drinks, bars or shakes as the make you retain water. I am no pro by far, but went from 12% to 4% dry in 12 weeks. You may not have enough time left for competition ready as you probably need 1 week per % of bf. But pics at 8-9% should look good. Just make sure you are not holding any water for the pics. You would be surprised at how much your handles are made of water and not fat!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    NOt much else you can do, without giving up LBM, but should be able to drop below 10 in 5 weeks with your current plan. Too bad you can't take the e/c/a would help a great deal.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna continue like this,tryin to take ECA last week but for this week I can't !! yesterday I was sick like a dog because of that...

is this so bad if I stop ECA for 2 days...great difference??
    btw I continue my cardio but I'll do 1 hour instead of 45 min session..is this agood replacement idea?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well diet and cardio are the key. The E/C/A clen or whatever is just an aid.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    What thermo are you taking? Riiped Fuel made me crazy, thermadrine shaky and I had good results from Hydroxydrine. Sometime a switch could make the difference.

ECA was my thermo...will take it again last week...hope it won't make me sick again...
    I was thinking about using dnp again, waht do you think about it? the big problem is that it's very hot in my country actually...

Thread Information