blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member

Do i divide my 50mg winny tabs in seperate doses?

wondering if i divide my 50mg winny tab in seperate doses-and i was wondering if anyone heard of a company that makes my tabs called ALPHA TECH -white bottle with big red label r they legit?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I take mine once per day....no need to divide it up like dbol . I use Bruce Lees tabs, not familiar Alpha-Tech bro sorry. (doesn't mean they are not legit )

blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member
    theres actually a pic up in steriod section on 50mg tabs recient-its the same bottle-anyone please identify if there legit before i take it-cuz im competing in sept and i got 2 bottles of real injectable winny

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    1/2 life of winny is 8-12 hours, can't remeber, but I think would be best to take one in AM another about 10 hours later, to keep blood levels as consistant as you can.

lobo is offline New Member
    I use Bruce Lees tabs sometimes and cut them in half, I picked up a nice pill cutter, they are a bitch to cut cause they are so small.

viper is offline Member
    the half life is 12 hours like EC said....best to divide into 2 doses daily to keep levels more constant....cutting them with a razor blade is easier, they are so small and hard that the pill cutters have a hard time with them...at least the ones i have...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I use bruce lees tabs too and love them but I take a whole pill ed and sometimes might take 2 but always take 1 and as a whole.

Thread Information