mike2112 is offline Associate Member

to all DNP users

just wanted to know what kind of effects you obtained : how many % bf did you drop and how long did your cycle(s) last? cardio ,no cardio?
    what kind of diet ? what dosages?

I went from 20% to 17% in 13 days, bad diet, no cardio at all , just weight ( I tried !!) used 200mg for 5 days and 400 mg for 8 days... I know i should have better results,just have to correct the errror...

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    No cardio and bad diet going on DNP , seems like the story of a LOT of users who where to lazy to try the proper way to lose weight!

Stop the drugs and start the tredmill...you shouldnt have dont DNP in the first place!

Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
    No cardio and bad diet going on DNP , seems like the story of a LOT of users who where to lazy to try the proper way to lose weight!

Stop the drugs and start the tredmill...you shouldnt have dont DNP in the first place!
    no flame bro !!!
    I used dnp, I used t3, I used A CLEAN DIET and most often I used treadmill so...nothing more to add...btw if you're not a DNP user,it was not an obligation for you to post here if you only wanted to tell me I was lazy...
    thanx bro...

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Sure doesnt seem like it from this post? see the part where you said "bad diet" and "no cardio at all" Thats a far cry from "I used dnp , I used t3, I used A CLEAN DIET and most often I used treadmill" IMO and this posts says to me someone was to lazy to do the proper method of weight loss.

As for "btw if you're not a DNP user,it was not an obligation for you to post here if you only wanted to tell me I was lazy...
    thanx bro..."

I have used DNP a few times and I did it PROPERLY with good results the first 2 times and then I did it properly the third time and landed in the ER.

So I dont give a shit if you want to be lazy or not, just dont post that you did NO cardio and your diet was BAD then try and tell me that you did it right.

So Ill tell you again, your lazy...

But no flame intended
    Originally posted by mike2112
    I went from 20% to 17% in 13 days, bad diet, no cardio at all , just weight ( I tried !!) used 200mg for 5 days and 400 mg for 8 days... I know i should have better results,just have to correct the errror...

Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
    Sure doesnt seem like it from this post? see the part where you said "bad diet" and "no cardio at all" Thats a far cry from "I used dnp , I used t3, I used A CLEAN DIET and most often I used treadmill" IMO and this posts says to me someone was to lazy to do the proper method of weight loss.

As for "btw if you're not a DNP user,it was not an obligation for you to post here if you only wanted to tell me I was lazy...
    thanx bro..."

I have used DNP a few times and I did it PROPERLY with good results the first 2 times and then I did it properly the third time and landed in the ER.

So I dont give a shit if you want to be lazy or not, just dont post that you did NO cardio and your diet was BAD then try and tell me that you did it right.

So Ill tell you again, your lazy...

But no flame intended
    I think you misunderstood me guy : I did no cardio cause I was totally unable to do it for several reasons,so if I want to post it I do...bad diet doesn't mean I eat all that was on my hands...it means I ate too much carb for a cutting cycle,that's all so please this time try to understand , you'd be nice !!
    no flamin?? are you sure??
    for the last time I'M NOT LAZY

Thread Information