Jaguar is offline Associate Member

First AS Cycle, Test/Eq/Primo

Hey All, I am getting ready to start my first ever AS cycle in about 3 or 4 months.. and with heaps of help from a couple of the fella's on this forum (thanks a heap guys), I have planned my first cycle.. (still definatly open to ideas and suggestions from people if they have any)..

To help I'm currently 20, but will be turning 21 around the same time I start the cycle, just over 6"0.. weighing 215lbs.. so should probably be around 225 come cycle.. Have been training for a good 2.5 -3 years seriously (but about 2 years before that of just mucking around with weights), wiith a fairly low bf% of 9-10%...

What I hope to achieve from the cycle is to gain a reasonable amount of LBM, while attempting to limit excessive water retention, and look to keep bf% around the same mark (slightly higher if it has to go up), while sticking to a cycle which should be relativly safe (want to be careful on my first cycle)..

Here is how it Currently looks..

weeks 1-10 Test Propionate 400-500?mg (open to suggestions on which dosage)
    weeks 1-2 EQ @ 600mg/week
    weeks 3-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 4-10 primo @ 300mg-400mg/weeks (again open to suggestions)
    week 12 clomid 300mg day1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days.
    Running .25mg/day of arimidex for the entire cycle

What do you guys think of that for a first cycle and with my goals in mind??? I am definatly interested in what everyone thinks, and would appreciate all suggestions.. (eg: such as if you think that Eq is better run for 12 weeks, maybe not for a first cycler though? and then would drop the primo and clomid back two weeks?? or stick as is?)

Thanks in advance everyone for the help, appreciate it guys..

Jaguar

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good Jag, but as I said in my PM I don't think you need to front load the EQ...400mg/week straight through is fine. You will start feeling the effects of the prop immediately as it is esterless. Other than that, props bro for doing your homework!

Thanks Pete235, appreciate it man, and thanks a heap for your help with working on it...

Yep I get ya about the Eq... When I was given the advice about front loading the Eq, i didn't actually have any Test in the cycle, so they were probably trying to make up for my slow start to the cycle, so frontloading it might not be needed anymore..

So overall you think it looks pretty solid mate?? hopefully this should put a few more lbs on my frame

Thanks again all.. your all Champs..

Jaguar

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    jaguar,that cycle looks delicious.Youshould grow well,looks very similiar to my next cycle i will do /with maybe an addition of winny weeks 7-12

Thanks Jersey mate

Yer hopefully It should be pretty solid...

The one thing I am tossing up between is either keeping the Primo.. or actually swapping it for Winny (will probably stick with the primo unless lots of guys think otherwise)... Both have +'s and -'s ... and lots of people have different opinions on them.

Any Comments and recomendations for my cycle would be greatly appreciated guys.. Looking for all the Advice I can get..

Thanks a Heap..

Jaguar

I would do primo over winny any day you can run primo longer (not nearly as hard on the liver actually primo is one of the safest)and you will have more solid gains with the primo.And gins you will keep more with the primo!!PRIMO is just a better drug!!

And your joints will like you more

Awesome, ta for the advice Jersey Shore..

Yer from all the stuff I have read.. Primo is probably slightly more of a mass builder than Winny... and Eq should give me a relativly hard muscle look (as well as well as the Vascularity) so there probably isn't a huge need to put Winny in while I have the Eq..

Do you guys agree to do the Primo for 6 weeks from week 4 to week10?? or start it a bit later and go till week 12 or somthing?? All input appreciated guys..

Thanks again...

Jaguar

Comon Guys hit me with Some Critism or Advice for my cycle...

Wanting all the help/opinions I can get, So dont be Shy

Thanks in advance guys, appreciate it..

Jaguar

Thread Information