malidfa is offline Member

How many clomid & nolv do i need???

hi there bro's

Going to start my cycle in about 6-8 months sus,deca & dbol
    My question is r 20x clomid going to be enough & how many nolv would i need on hand just incase of gyno symptems????????
    I know its a stupid ques & you might tell me b4 starting a cycle do ur reasearch i have, the thing is evryone has mixed feelings thats why im asking the bro's on this board people that have actually taken the shit b4!!!!

thanks 4 all the valuable information!!!!!!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    36 clomid tabs @50mg per. I get 2 bottles of nolva but 1 might do for you. Also you know nolva won't do anything for deca related gyno.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Ron is correct about the gyno if due to deca . Its mostly progesterone breakdown or whatever its called with deca not estrogen. One can still get some estrogen related gyno with Deca too. I think getting lab work done before starting cycle, then every 4 weeks is a must. Its just the safe way to play it. You dont have to guess whats going on. You dont have to say oh my god my shirt is hurting my nips when it rubs against them. You know the level you are at and can take the necessary steps. IMO.

I feel so strongly about this here is the website in Houston of a lab that will do most testing and you dont need a doctor to order it. You just walk in and say what you want and pay the lady and thats it. Well they do stick you for the blood all.

http://www.yourhealthlab.com/contact.asp

Your Health Lab
    Customer Care Line 1-866-You-H-Lab (968-4-522)
    Email: [email protected]

I dont know if they would do out of town stuff or if you have to go to the lab for the blood draw. Call them if your interested. They might even know of some others labs around that might do it too.

Just dont tell them androplex sent you.

My last lab showed a total test above 3400. Not. It is all private and all. Unless your stupid like me and post the results here.

Last edited by androplex; 06-21-2002 at 10:20 PM.

malidfa is offline Member
    thanks bro's

the only thing is i live in australia & i dont know anywere to get lab test hear,if anyone is from australia & know's pm me!!!!
    also thats 1 thing i was not sure about if nolv acts against deca gyno ???obviously NOT,what does work against that?????

Thread Information