Luke is offline Associate Member

Is injecting Winstrol better on the liver (rather than drinking it)?

Is there a difference, on the impact Winstrol has on the liver when taken orally (still Winnie Depot) or injected ?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope. Still passes through the liver.

Boner is offline New Member
    From what I heard, oral is harder on the liver because it passes through twice.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Injection avoids the first pass of the liver, where as the oral doesn't...im sure there is not much difference at all, injecting is 34% more effective tho.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    i agree, avoid the first pass threw and just inject and get better extra 16% that ur body has to filter ne way.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

NOT WINNY

Sorry guy's but winny is the same on the liver weather you drink it or shhot it or swollow it it is all 17-alkalyted that and d-dol are the same on liver weather shot or taken orally

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame here guys, just wondering how it passes through twice when ingested orally.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

PETE?

Billmister is offline Member
    hey this is a good question.. i want to know that answer to pete. i was wondering that same qustion. i mean i was going to take 50mg tabs instead of shots because after 7 weeks of shots... i really don't want to look at a syringe for a while. some web sites say that the orals are less powerfull though.. i don't know.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This is the way I've heard it. When you inject a drug IM or IV, it gets to the liver through the blood stream, which is suposed to make it easier on the liver. When taken orally it is metabolized through your organs (liver included) before it gets in your blood stream, that is the so called first pass. It has to go through the liver first before it enters the blood stream. IM the drug is released in to the blood stream through the muscle. I guess you could say it's filtered through the muscle before entering the blood then to the liver when administered IM. When taken orally it's filtered through the liver then to the blood.

Oh by the way I heard this during my drugy days, so take it for what it worth. Hope this helps.

JohnnyB

androplex is offline Donating Member
    This is what my doctor has told me too. That any type of oral or gel will pass through twice. I was on androgel and my new doc took me off that really PDQ and started me on injectables. Here is part of what he wrote to the fuckers at the insurance company that will not pay for it even though I have a medical need. My plan does not cover injectables intramusclar.

"when Mr. X was seen for the first time, he had already been diagosed in the past with hypogonadism and sexual dysfunction.....He has been treated with topical testosterone in the past, but this is associated with increasing levels of Dihydrotestosterone, increase in PSA values and male patterned baldness, so he was switched to intramuscular delivery. he had a stimulated growth hormone study done by Dr. Y that showed stimulated growth hormone levels, not surpassing three ng/ml."

Maybe I should not be so open with my diagnoses but I just want to help everyone here at AR.

So topical and oral are harder than injectable IMO.
    Last edited by androplex; 06-22-2002 at 07:55 AM.

Thread Information