FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member

for my girl..question

my girl is 5'7 140lbs she is very musclar on a layer of fat has the potential for a bodybuilder, but she really wants to loss some fat what should i tell her to take mabey some primo or t3?? please help

adaptations is offline Member
    how about an ECA stack and a strict diet along with some cardio

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah bro, diet and cardio first, when that fails then move on.....there is no need to put one's body through unnecessary stresses.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    she's already tried, its hard for her loss that extra fat

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    what was the diet like bro? what was the training and cardio routine like as well?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would try clen before T3. But my first instict is to have her try harder...stricter diet, more cardio. Drugs should be the LAST option...and I refuse to belive that it is her only option at this point.

Emeraldeye is offline Female Member
    ...have her start her day with 2 glasses of water and an orange. First thing I do at 5:00 am before the gym. 3 regular meals with 3 snacks and lots o' water help to do the trick for me. Space large meals 4-5 hours apart w/ snacks every 2 hrs. Snacks should be either fruit or protein source. Eating this way keeps the metabolism revved and the blood sugar regulated. Feeding and fueling the body as opposed to the appetite. There is a difference. A circuit of cardio and weights tops it off! Good luck!!!

Braski is offline Junior Member
    I would avoid T3 like the plague. I took it and it worked well. I went off it and guess what rebound syndrom because my thyroid said screw you...I would tell her to get up early am take some hydroxycuts or whatever ECA stack you prefer and do a combo of HIIT and low intensity cardio training. If she needs and extra kick try Clenbuterol on a one/two week on one/two week off schedule. You may get conflicting reports on how to cycle clen ....there was a great post in the educational section regarding why it the two days on two off will not work to reduce receptor site suppression. Do your research and keep the diet tight and it will come off.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Not going to repeat what everyone else said, but to add to it...primo? doesn't help with losing fat in any way, shape or form

Thread Information