osujudoman is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Need opinions on a strength cycle. Don't want Xtra bulk

Ok guys, I've done a lot of reading and I've bought most of my stuff but I still need a bit of advice as far as how to run my first cycle and what my last component should be.

First my stats:

6'3", 226lbs, about 15%bf

I'm a competitive athlete in Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, and MMA. That said, my weight class should be 205 (198 for Judo). I want to get down to about 210lbs and cut the remaining water weight before I fight.

Since the weight is an issue, I don't want to take a drug that will cause me to bloat too much, pack on tons of mass, or otherwise blow me up. From what I've read, my options for staying lean and hard are to look towards Fina, Primo, or smaller doses of Deca .

The cycle I'm shooting for would pretty much be a cutting cycle for a lot of guys on this forum. I'm wanting to stay strong and lose as much bodyfat as possible. I already do cardio and I'm watching my diet but I wanted a little extra push and some strength gains couldn't hurt either.

What I've got:

100 50mg Winny tabs
    30ml bottle of liquid clen
    30ml bottle of liquid clomid
    30ml bottle of armidex
    25 200mg caps of DNP
    Injection equipment
    Supps for during the cycle (ALA, Tylers Liver Detox, Vit C & E, Flax seed oil caps, cranberry extract, magnesium tabs, etc.).

My last purchase before I'm equiped to start is what I'm gonna stack the winny with. Do any of you have any advice as to what will boost my strength without packing on extra lbs (or what will infact aid me in dropping excess bf)? I'm not afraid of injections so I was thinking there has to be a good injectable that'll meet my needs. I AM a rookie so if I can get away with weekly or 2x/week injections that'd be perfect. So, in all of your guys' experience, what would be the best injectable to stack with the winny? Then, how would I want to run everything together as far as duration and dosages?

Finally, would I be smart to run the cycle of DNP before or after I hit the anabolics? I mean, is it better to cut as much weight as possible BEFORE I take any gear, or would it be more wise to run a full cycle of clen + Winny + ??? and then take the dnp afterwards to shed the last of the fat?

I know I've got a ton of questions but it's like the more research I do the more I'm curious about. I'm also a solid believer that experience from others is more important than what (in theory) should work perfectly... that is to say that some things may sound good on paper but in actual practice, or from others' experiences, I may want to go a different route.

Any help would be really appreciated!

- Judoman

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    trxfchgh
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:56 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Winny,fina,anavar would be a good cycle...

4plates is offline Banned
    tren ,halo,prop
    just a thought

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I would do a test winny tren cycle.

LOL, nice. Everyone has a different combo of gear! Well whatever the stack, it has to include winny cause I'm not letting these tabs go to waste. I'm not as familiar with tren , prop, or halo as I am with fina and anavar . What kinds of doses would I be looking at to make certain that I'm not going to add too much mass?

Also, anyone have an idea about the dnp question? Should I run it before or after the AAS?

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    judoman...... Tren and Fina are the same thing .. fina's real name is trenbolone acetate... Winny,fina, and clen sounds good to me.

Big_guy,

Thanks for pointing out just how new I really am! The sad thing is, I've seen the real chem name for fina before but I still never even thought that that was what everyone was referring to!

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Damn! I didn't know that Tren and Fina were the same thing either! Well, that's why I'm still looking around on this board. I'm always getting great info from you guys.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Fina, Prop, EQ, Winny

Thread Information