Thread: Eq?

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

Eq?

I'm planning my next cycle. I'm gonna run EQ for 10 weeks (400mg a week) and was wondering if anyone has a preference as to what name brand or company they use. I know its a stupid question, but there are so many kinds at different prices. FYI I don't want to use **EQ for my first time. Thanx a head of time. Have a good one fellas.

dbolkid is offline Junior Member
    i like spectro labs

MisterClean is offline Banned
    tt

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    everyone i know use QV EQ so i dont really know how good other brands are but i do know the QV has worked well. Also are you running an EQ only cycle? if so i would throw in some test. if you dont have any test i would run the EQ for 12weeks instead of 10. JMO

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    TT 400mg will be perfect for a first time using EQ. Are you running it alone? I suggest throwing one other anabolic or a testosterone in the mix.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    I have had a great experience on TT 1 cc/200mg every 4 days. PapaPump has a point about stacking. I combined mine with Winny and it has really helped me dial in my physique for the summer months. No bloat, provided I eat clean and keep hydrated.

Good luck 400 mg should do you fine. Be patient results take 3-4 weeks and remember they are subtle but substantial. Do not expect Test like results it will not happen but you will most likely keep a larger portion of your gains than when on test. Remember Protein and adequate calories are 90% of the game when it comes to EQ.

Here is my possible stack;

40mg Anavar Ed weeks 1-4
    400mg EQ weeks 1-10
    400mg cyp or enan weeks 1-11
    50-100mg **winny ED weeks 8-12

Thanx for the advice fellas. TT or QV looks like the majority vote. Before I posted this I was going to use QV, but I'm going to have to check on some prices for TT. Thanx again and have a good one.
    Is 2 weeks enough rest between var and winny?
    Last edited by Havesome77; 06-22-2002 at 12:38 PM.

bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Stop the cyp week 10 so you can start clomid right after winny stops. (3 days after last dose).

That is an awesome cycle bro. You should see tremendous gains IF you follow Braski's advice and make sure diet is tuned in. If it's not...you won't get nearly asmucha s you could have.

Thread Information