Bill Lundbergh is offline New Member

Lower back pain/orals

HEy everyone, I'm new here and love the board. Everyone seems real cool. Is is normal to experience soem lower back pain, (kidneys maybe) when taking the Thai pink D-Bol's? I'm into week 3 and just started them, and WOW! I woke up with some serious tightening, and I hadn't doen any deadlifts. I appreciate anyone's opinion. Thanks again.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've heard they can tighten up the kidney area. Make sure you put down 2 gallons of water a day. Pick up some ALA and milk thistle as well

Hey thnaks fellas, I apprecaite the quick response. Not sure what ALA is? I will get some milk thistle and cranberry juice though.

I'm taking 15mg ED, divided into 5mg doses. Urine is clear, and people are asking me what I'm taking..hee hee. Feels kinds good to have people notice you.

enrage, thanks for the info. I'll stop by the store and pick some up.
    One other topic, and I apologize if this is covered in some other area of the baord, but where/how do you guys get the pics (avatars) up and next to your name? Thanks.

BIG R is offline Member
    Welcome Bill,

PtbyJason can help if you can not figure out the avatar

Big R

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hey, I got the pink thais and am getting the same lower back problem. My balls started hurting a little bit too. Kind of freaked me out a bit, but I took a couple Aleve, and the pain went away. I'm driking about 3 gallons of water throughout the day. I'm taking liquidex with it too to take down the bloating.

dizzle, sorry to hear about the sac, bro. I haven't had that problem yet, but the Aleve sounds like a good idea. My water consumption was too low, I think that might have been the main reason why my back hurt.

Cruedog85 is offline New Member
    yeah i had the very same problems on naps. but my piss was almost crystal. you basically just have to deal with the pain. wait til you have some awesome muscle spasms one brought me to my knees

Thread Information