rtex is offline New Member

Question Going to mexico:)

Hi all,

I'm rather new here and I'd like to thank everyone for their comments. This is a great board.
    My question: I've heard the vets give the best deals but are they at a clinic or pharmacy?

If anyone can answer this I'd be greatly apreciative. Thanx bros.

rtex

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    don't know about vets, but every other store there is a pharmacy. they sell vet products. the shit they sell will get your dog or cat fu#%ing ripped.
    shop around.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What you want to look for is a Granero or Vet store, they'll treat you right.

BIG R is offline Member
    THe vets are neither a clinic or pharmacy! All of the one's with the best stuff I like have like some 16 years old kid at the desk while his uncle is out drinking somewhere. Usually the vet is a feed store also and deal in bulk sales. You need to know spanish it is a plus! If not you are going to get RIPPED OFF! As you walk away, the price usually almost always goes down. Most of the vets are just operated by regular people that deal with animals. No real Veternarians around. If there is one it would be a miracle. make sure you know your prices before you go into one. And even then make sure you hit at least 3 differnt vets to compare the prices.

Good Luck
    Catch some Dos XX's beer with some lime while you are there!
    Big R

Thread Information