ripped_82 is offline Member

This is what pisses me off about some people on the bosrd.Full thread

No flame intended to anyone. The following is simply my opinion and seggestions. Lately I have been reading many threads about people wanted to know what gear will make the either huge or ripped. The real answer is NONE. Gear ALONE will not make you look like Big Kev. Those of you which have read these posts know what im talking about.

1) Diet is #1. Listen, you will not gain sh!@ of your diet is not perfect. If you want to put on mass, you need an abundant amount of calories, carbs, protein , and fat. I hate when I hear people telling me "I eat like a horse all the time". You then ask them if their eating 5-7 meals per day consisting of at least 800cal, 150grms carbs, protein really depends on body weight however aim for at least 30grms even if your scronny, you need fat(EFA's) per meal, and the answe is NO. Yes they eat a huge meal in the morning, then wait 4hrs to eat again(while they burn off muscle for their fuel source) then the dont eat until dinner, then have a snack. The answer is that most guys who have difficulty gaining weight do have a fast metabilism, however, they can do many things so slow it down. Eat until your full every meal, this will shut your metabolism down causing you to gain weight. Eat 5-7 meals even if your not hungry. Eat before bed.

#2 So you wanna get cut. Maybe some Fina will do the trick, with some Winny and Clen . WRONG ANSWER. Your not gonna loose a pound or get more cut without diet. In order to lean out, you need to consume less calories the your body burns per day. Sounds easy, well its not. Here's what you gotta do. Eat 5-6 small meals per day every 3hrs. These meals must consist of 500cals or less, your carbs should be low glycemic(meaning you burn them off as energy as opposed to storing them as fat), protein MUST be very high on this type of diet to prevent muscle loss due to the low cal/carb diet, and you need EFA's.

#3 Train hard. If you wanna bulk, train heavy but use good form. You wanna cut, ITS TIME FOR CARDIO. Ya you gotta do it, its the only way to that 6 pack.

#4 This is where the gear comes in. So your diet is finaly PERECT, training is good, now you can throw the gear in.

THE FOLLOWING WAS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro Im not sure if this is directed towards me for stating that I wanted to look like Big kev but if it is I made that statement to compliment him and trust me bro all the regulars know me on here and in fact ill put a pic up for you to show you that I do know what Im doing but if this isnt towards me its good info but i think you made a error on the intake on proteins, should be 300grams.

thanx bro ( no flame intended)

bhousewg is offline New Member
    Good thread bro, Nutrition is everything! Seperates the winners from
    the losers.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    You know what pissed me off?

I have asked several times for help with total testosterone level safe upper limits. I have also asked about AST and ALT liver level comparisons at high levels of total testosterone. I have also asked about the estradiol levels.

It appears to me no one here at AR really knows what is going on with their levels when they are at the max of the cycle and it appears no one gives a DAMN either.

I got my levels tested and found out somethings that needed to be adjusted. Even shared the info with a doctor and he explained to me what I needed to do. He also said it was very smart of me to, on my own, get tested. He said most bodybuilders dont and this is the big mistake. They dont know they are hurting themselfs and when the signs show up down the road its to late.

Why am I pissed? Because I really care about you guys. I dont want someone not to understand that gear can be taken safely if done smart with testing.

I love you guys.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    You know what pissed me off?

I have asked several times for help with total testosterone level safe upper limits. I have also asked about AST and ALT liver level comparisons at high levels of total testosterone. I have also asked about the estradiol levels.

It appears to me no one here at AR really knows what is going on with their levels when they are at the max of the cycle and it appears no one gives a DAMN either.

I got my levels tested and found out somethings that needed to be adjusted. Even shared the info with a doctor and he explained to me what I needed to do. He also said it was very smart of me to, on my own, get tested. He said most bodybuilders dont and this is the big mistake. They dont know they are hurting themselfs and when the signs show up down the road its to late.

Why am I pissed? Because I really care about you guys. I dont want someone not to understand that gear can be taken safely if done smart with testing.
    I love you guys.

Hey bro you have a good point and in fact a bro of mine I know had his liver checked and hes not even on gear and his levels were a little off so he had it chcecked again and everything was ok but he told me it would be a good idea to get mine checked especially with the winnys i have in my cycle but im glad you brought this up cause i will definatly get mine checked out probaley next week.

crusade is offline New Member
    Hey andro you gona be ok?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    The issue discussed by Androplex is quite relevant. My take is that almost no one bothers to get their levels checked, and you'll find that most people are illiterate regarding any levels, let alone just testosterone levels . But that's the nature of the beast - people want to be bulked-up GI Joe's, with regard to doing it systematically.

Oh, note to Crusade: If I didn't know better, I'd say that you have a crush on Androplex.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I dont know a lot about the tech side of blood work but i get hormone levels and liver values done ever 6 weeks or so. Then if there is something wrong with the test me and my doctor fix the problem so the cycles are as safe as the can be.

I think diet is the number one thing that most people THINK they have right but when they take a close look at it its way the hell off. Most people who want to start aas (well maybe not most but a LOT) ask for advice on cycles b/c they cant gain and havent in the past year or so. When you get them to take a close look at the diet the reason for the lack of growth jumps out at them (well for the smarter ones anyways...lol)

Its key! get it right before starting!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    That was a good post ripped. I read all the time about people wanting to look like bigkev. Everybody wants to know what kind of AS is he on and his workout program. Everybody wants to do what bigkevs doing. And the fact is alot of us can do everything he does and were not going to look like him. Sometimes I get the impression that people think that he got this way overnite. The way he looks dosent take months or a year, it takes you years and years to look like that. And you can tell he bust's his ass in the gym. Im 22 right now and I hope time im in my 30s i can look like that. But the one thing that is killing me right now is my diet, im not strict enough yet and I know when I start a diet and stay on it, im on my way to looking like that.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Some excellent posts in here and everyone should read them. Big bump for you guys!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    1000% agree

When i came here, i thought a magic pill would cut me up and make everything ok.

NOT, it takes cardio,weights and diet

hehe once you figure that out, its easy to lose the fat

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea but i think its all bullshyt, cardio and diet are imporant but each persons body is differnt. I know kids who took juice didnt do a proper cycle, ate like shyt, and were doing K, E and coke every weekend how do you explain them getting huge and some one like me who has a solid routine diet and does cardio and cant seem to get cut up like how i want to be ?

Thats the part that pisses me off, cause no matter how off my diet or routine could ever be it cant be worse then kids i know who took this stuff already and seen great results. I know im doing more things right then they did so why dont i see my results.

Can anyone explain that for me, explain how people who have little to none knowledge of gear and a bad diet can still see great gains from gear?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by xplicit
    Can anyone explain that for me, explain how people who have little to none knowledge of gear and a bad diet can still see great gains from gear?
    Genetics and dumb luck. These are the same kids who would look great with no gear and little training. Flex Wheeler has one of the most perfect physiques ever, but from what I've read (and heard from people who have watched him train in Venice Beach) he is a lazy trainer, nowhere near the intesity of Ronnie or Dorian. I'm sure he has trained hard at times but for the most part I think he just gifted. "Xplicit", take pride in the fact that you bust your ass and eat properly, train for yourself and keep believing bro.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Diet 80% Training 20% Gear an added bonus keep that in mind and you will achieve.

Speaking about the liver values had mine checked on Monday and I'm 2 weeks into my cycle on 40mg a day and mine come up at average,but you should get it checked

berry is offline Associate Member
    im with u all the way,ripped 82,youve spoken my mind ,

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have to agree that diet is the total key to everything. I have done buckets and buckets of steroids over the years and they worked, but not that great until I got responsible about the diet. Now I take half the amounts I used to and look 500% better.
    shorty2big

FHSAA CHaMP is offline Junior Member
    how do u get tested? what do u ask, where do u go? and how is the test? I've never read anything on it, could someone post this to help all the other clueless guys like myself?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    my mom is in the medical feild so i get my blood work done for free. ask me what your results mean and i will tell you i dont know. thats why i go to the doc. so, yes, i do care about my liver.

what most people dont realize about me is that when i started training i weighed 165lbs at this same height. i trained from 18yrs old to 25-6 years old before i touched juice, i didnt even use creatine or much protein powder. i used a very basic free weight training style because thats all we had. no pulldowns, do low pulley rows, no nothing in the way of machines. all free weight and dips, pullups, etc...i ate regular food, just lots of it. and i trained like my life depended on it, and i didnt miss a day. i got up to 225lbs and won several powerlifting titles on the regional and 1 at state level. so, to say its all about drugs is ridiculous, and as far as i am concerned, bad genetics is just another way to say "i am to lazy to train hard enough to get big, and i am REALLY to lazy and undisiplined to eat right"

dedication and intensity are the 2 cures for "bad genetics"......

inertia is offline Associate Member

wow

continuing education , it deems irresponsible to NOT have bloobwork done .some people just cannot see the reprocussions.hmm....

just a thought

Thread Information