Thread: well.....

inertia is offline Associate Member

well.....

hey all new here and before i begin my first cycle is there and reference material that you could recommend.im 33yo/195 12%bf and very eager to get started.you all look so good,id like to do some serious bulking after 3years of dead ends or slow recoup.you guys are some big mother f*****ers! any input is greatly appreciated. i will be sticking around for a while.lots of great info here

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    go to the sub forum on educational threads, if you havent already..........and you also might want to post this on the over 30 board. there are some great brothers that can give you more insight on want you want to do as far as your cycle, diet, training and even your age...........hehe.

peace bb79

androplex is offline Donating Member
    inertia, Have you had lab work done? Its a good idea to find out what your total test, liver (ast, alt) and estrodiol levels are before you start a cycle. Dont mean to scare you here at all, but if you start having problems like gyno signs and you have a base line of the estrodiol to look at and then get lab work done 4 or 5 weeks into your cycle you will know exactly what is going on. Read up on test levels, what ALT and AST with the liver is all about too. Dont forget to check out IGF-1 levels. At 33 I dont think you would have a IGF-1 low level but if so it could prevent you from making good gains even with test, deca or whatever you decide to run. The steroids are used to bring your levels up and are not just a chemical that makes you strong as you know. Its how they break down and react with your body, like receptors and all in terms of how much muscle you will put on. Dont forget that sleep and diet are critical too. Keep in touch and make sure you have all your gear before you start, nolvadex , clomid etc. Dont do a cycle without using clomid at the end either or you might lose your gains. But remember this is IMO. I know how my body is going to react with steroids from the last 5 months of using them and I am doing it with a doctor too, we started slow and increase things as we learned what the steroids was going to do to my body. Every body is different so learn your own body and listen to it. Dont forget the lab work if you can get it.
    Last edited by androplex; 06-22-2002 at 07:41 AM.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    check the over 30 board for sure it can only help...

inertia is offline Associate Member

man

gereat info. andro i do plan to have blooodwork that seems essential for alot of guys using a.s..do you recommend consulting a doctor and actually telling him i plan to juice?and if so how do i approach this one?

Thread Information