dankduke is offline Junior Member

---->Vitamin B Complex SHOTS help<----

Guys ive done a search and cant find any info regarding vitamin B complex shots….i bought a 100ml vial form pharm tools to stack with my next cycle…

and was wondering what are the benefits of taking a shot of this with say your fina and test…how often should it be shot??? Have you had good results??? (If with fina ed??? As well) and anyone who has had experience with it plz give advice….greatly appreciated

dankduke

come on AR BROZ!!!

Hey my man here ya go...first off the only type I have tried is the loffer revorbit-b..Liquid d-bol mixed with B complex...to be really honest I can not say I noticed anything great.

However I did not inject it. What I did was empty out some caps and shot it in the caps and took it orally.

Now I do not know if that will change how it works but when I shot it I was getting great pains and lumps so I figured fuck it I'll swallow it.

Well it gave me heartburn like I have never had before! L.O.L.

Anyway b-12 shots can be great for energy, increased appetite, and a somewhat good mood enhance...I do know of guys that get it from their doctor and love it for energy...

Well shit not sure if I helped bro but I tried?

thanks pure im gonna try the inject way first and see how it goes

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    dankduke,

Do an advanced search on cyanocobalimin or b-12 and post by TNT, you will get all the info you need bro.

Stay Strong,

xxxl83

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    PURE ADRENALINE, unfortunately you found out the hard way that ref-b is not completely sanitary. and when taken orally, a lot of the vitamin b is wasted. taking the shots is by far the most effective way to take vit.b supplimentation.

Thread Information