150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never had a problem

123 82.00%
  • Gear was seized, notification letter sent from post office

22 14.67%
  • Arrested

5 3.33%
    jaybird is offline Junior Member

Question been popped ordering online from overseas??

thanks
    Last edited by jaybird; 06-21-2002 at 05:54 PM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    my 2 cents

Its always a crap shoot. You get all the info you can and make the best decision and hope it works out.

You may want to say Domestic or overseas bro...

adaptations is offline Member
    true

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Usually you only have to worry about getting busted oversea's...If you do order oversea's make sure it's a relatively small order in case customs does snag it...I'd rather get a seizure letter delivered to me than the package delivered to me by local DEA agents...

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    my 2 cents

Its always a crap shoot. You get all the info you can and make the best decision and hope it works out.
    i agree with that ..you NEVER know what could happen, u know

McBain is offline Member
    Good poll, I've often wondered this to myself. Let's get some more people doing the poll so we can get a better idea of the the chances of getting stuff seized. (Obviously it depends on where and who you are ordering from....not to mention what, but I think it will be interesting to see the results).

Anyone who has been arrested please post details of the incident (if you don't mind), so others might use it as a learning experience.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Nowadays it seems this is getting less and less true. It was about the same chance of winning the loto getting cought order domestic before but now with a certain open source board we all know about, people are getting nailed with the domestic packs too now...Seems to be about the worst time ever to buy gear!!!

Originally posted by ironfist
    Usually you only have to worry about getting busted oversea's...If you do order oversea's make sure it's a relatively small order in case customs does snag it...I'd rather get a seizure letter delivered to me than the package delivered to me by local DEA agents...

bump

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I would have to agree lately its been working out the same as far as domestic or international. Know personally of two local people hwo have had their doors kicked in in the last year ordering domestic. I think the best way to go about it is to order small and not to get greedy. Once you try to make $$$$ of it is when they get you.

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    I think the best way to go about it is to order small and not to get greedy. Once you try to make $$$$ of it is when they get you.
    OK.....so the question becomes WHAT IS A SMALL ORDER????

bump

Billmister is offline Member
    small i would think like maybe 200 tabs of whatever, and maybe a vial or soemthing

C-Walk is offline New Member
    I've never had a problem, but there is always that chance. I only do my ordering oversea's too. I order in small packages to better my chances of not getting snagged. I also hear that a lot of domestic sources have been getting busted. Just me 2 cents.

C-Walk

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    This is actually amazing!

I voted when this first started. I can't believe how many have gone unscaved!

I lost my first internat'l order ever! However, I've recv'd 2&3.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I just think it's a bad deal overall just for the fact that you the sender could just keep your money! If you order small I guess it's not big deal but if you were to order big and the sender keeps the money your beat what r u gonna do about it?!...

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering that too....if they just take your money its not like you can tell the cops about it, or even you credit card co. I guess you just take it in the @#$*!!

bump

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    all juice orders are risky. Nothing stops real sources from deciding to screw you over.

I suggest always ordering small, and possibly from different sources. ifyou see webpages offering juice its most likey a scam..

now and then its real but out in the open like that?

hammerhead is offline Member
    I agree with the notion that if we order online we should order small. But what is small? I'm thinking if I do a cycle with Primobolan in it i'm looking at 40 or 50 amps (they're 100mg amps) for one cycle. The only place I would buy Primobolan due to costs is online.

I'm thinking small orders would be about 10 amps or 100 tabs of anything and 3 or 4 different things. That means any given cycle is going to have to be broken into at least 2 if not 3 or 4 orders. If you tack on WU fees and/or shipping fees it's not much cheaper than the local gym now is it?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    This whole dilema is what I have been facing recently. My conclusion. FUCK DEALERS and gear games. I'm heading south of the border

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Definitely a crap shoot, I agree. In the last few months I have been trying to accumulate a cycle through several small orders and I can attest that with each order I get slightly screwed. One order never showed-up, another sent fake shit and 1-2 sent what they promised.
    It's been frustrating, but I almost have all I need. I could have lost hundreds of dollars if my CC company didn't have fraud protection. They reimbursed me for one order, so I only lost a small amount on the fake stuff. All in all, it would be much easier to have an uncle in the business!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Have had both success and seizures.

Got nailed once on a small order from overseas. I try and keep it domestic whenever possible.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    My source breaks my order up into different smaller packages when I order a lot. =)

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Nocturnal59
    My source breaks my order up into different smaller packages when I order a lot. =)
    most good sources will if theyre international and want their gear too get through . i think theres a very small chance of getting caught if youre using a low-key domestic. (someone who doenst post on a dirty board ) just my .02

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well, so far it looks like 1 in 7 will get siezed. I guess if you are going international you should factor that into the price of your cycle before you start. Personally it wouldn't be a big deal financially. My real worry would be getting prosecuted. I'd imagine that unless you are getting amounts to resell that would be the only way to get arrested. I'd like to hear from the guy who was arrested and what the circumstances were. That is as long as he doesn't try to pitch some lawyers book.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BigPete
    I just think it's a bad deal overall just for the fact that you the sender could just keep your money! If you order small I guess it's not big deal but if you were to order big and the sender keeps the money your beat what r u gonna do about it?!...

Well how I look on this one is this bigpete if the source is wanting to keep business with it's fellow ppl they will send their stuff back if they truely in it like they are supposed to be. Because once I send out money and don't get anything back I won't be sending back to them and pretty soon ppl catch on. But if u send out and get it then they are more likely to get more ppl to do business with by the word of mouth better rep better sells. My 2 cents

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'd like to know who has been arrested ordering something in the mail. domestic or international. i just find it hard to believe that someone with a "personal" quantity would get a controlled delivery. customs would surley send a seizure letter before wasting tax dollars on sending a control for a cycle or two of gear?
    all opinions or especially experiences welcome.......

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Will never try Online..

Thread Information