LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

modifying mid-cycle? or stick with it

I'm on my first cycle....
    30 mg ed d-bol weeks 1-3 (finished already)
    250 ml ICN Galankia weeks 1-10

cycle progress so far......I'm gonna take my fifth shot tommorrow....so far I'm up around 12 lbs or so...maybe a litter more....question is....I might be able to get more Test...should I up the dosage to 500 ml for the last 4 weeks???....can I mix different tests??? I'm most likely gonna get more ICN's but if not can i mix some other brand??? can I do another version of test...say cyp..or sust this late???....I planned out my cycle good..but just seeing if I can modify it this late into it..and get some more mass....thanks bros

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea can mix tests no matter if there enethate cyp,whatever and the brands dont matter,u could up it its your first ,if u do decide to up it dont go over 400,but your getting good gains at this why up ti?more doesnt always mean better.leaves u room down the road for better gains ,4 yrs down the road ull only be up to 500 or so and still geting good gains.if it s working for ya then thats good.

good point....any more opinions? I was hoping for like 18 lbs keepable after it was all done....I know a lot of it has to do with dieting.....My diet it is in check...5-6 meals a day

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    LIsten.....if you want to keep the most gains this is what you do
    start clomid therapy at proper time /make sure your diet stay's in check even after you stop your cycle "which is not easy but necessary"run armidex/or provironum with your clomid therapy (since after your cycle you will have alot of free flowing estorogen "which we don't want"and try not to overtrain while your "off" your body needs more rest to recuperate!!These are steps that will help you keep alot of your gains YOU WILL ALWAY"S LOSE SOME NO MATTER WHAT!!!!AS WELL As STRENGTH

thanks for the advice guys....anyone else mind to share their opinion?

Thread Information