Linksyz is offline New Member

Question D-bol quick question.

I am going to do an 8 week sust cycle.
    THe first week i was going to run 25mg d-bol for 7 days. At the end of the cycle i was ging to run the d-bol for 2 weeks after my last test shot.
    So lets say my last test shot was on the 7th, then i would start my d-bol on the 14th and run it at 25mg for 2 weeks. My test will be 250 mg a week. This is my first cycle so its light.
    I am 32 6'2" @210. I have plenty of clomid ,proviron and tamoxifen , so i shouldn't run into any unknown problems. But some say run the nolva starting at the 3rd week , and some say wait to see if i start having some trouble, what would be correct?

I just wanted to know if this would be ok to run my cycle like this?
    THanx for the help on this.
    ~Link

bad boy 68 is offline New Member
    Run the Dbol for the first 4 weeks at 25-35mg a day.

bad boy 68 is offline New Member
    Also try to take a cc of test at least every 5 days, for 10 weeks. Would be best to take a cc every 3-4days. Every 7 days is kinda a waste, If you took 2 cc of test a week for 10 weeks, and lefted out the dbol , you can easly gain and keep 20lbs. Dont skimp on your first cycle

Wouldn't extending the cycle by 2 weeks with the d-bol at the end help with gains? That would give time for the sust to taper down. I was just wondering if anybody had tried it like this.
    I was under the assumption that the total mg of AS during the cycle was all relative. What i mean is if a person has 2500 mg of AS and they evenly dose it over a 10wk period, that would work better than just taking all 2500 mg in one week. I know this would be extreme, but this is just an example of the point that i am trying to make.
    Thanx again

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Take the d-bol for the first 4-5 weeks max,this will help kick start your gains take the sust at 500mg per week in 2 injections you are a big guy at 250mg will do very little.I would run the cycle for 8 weeks and than take the clomid 3 weeks after your last injection.Will you be running deca with it

Hey BB,
    No i won't be running any deca this time. I was going to save it for my second cycle.
    My second cycle i was going to go with a test/deca cycle. It would go something like this: deca 400mg/wk @1-8wks and sust 500mg/wk @ 1-10wks with 30mg d-bol per day for 1st 5 wks.

I have actually planned all the way to my 3rd cycle which will be a little more complicated than my first 2.

I have read that plenty of people grew very well on 250mg of sust and d-bol for a first cycle. And since it is my first time i just wanted to take it easy.
    I will take everyones advice and run the d-bol upfront.

I appreciate everyones help.

Thread Information