6foot3 is offline New Member

Cool 2nd cycle Q's...pls read

Lets get right down to it shall we...

6'3", 190lbs, low bodyfat, looking to gain 15-20lbs of quality retainable gains. 1st cycle was winny/EQ, reasonable gains for a cycle cut short to around 6 weeks.

I'm trying to decide between Sustanon250, EQ, DECA . My supplier has TTokkyo, pretty much anything I need. I was thinking 500mg sus for 8 weeks and 400-600mg EQ for 8 weeks. According to the effectivness charts on this site, DECA is twice as retainable than sus gains. I want minimal gyno possiblity, and minimal liver toxicity, that is why I was thinking EQ instead of DECA/winny. Prelim thoughts?

TIA

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, im runnin that exact cyc right now of sust and eq. I'm using the TT sust and EQ as well. Sust hurts like a motherfugger, but gains are excellent!

Post mgs?

Thx for the reply,

What mgs are you currently running of the EQ? 600? I've heard that mixing the two is less of a pain in the ass (no pun intended Anyone else have any suggestions?

TIA

On a side note, was wondering about the exact application of HCG . I've heard so many different opinions about the timing. Also, would nolv be all I need (excluding the obvious clomid/clen treatment) for possible gyno symptoms?

bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Get nolva for gyno, and clomid for post cycle. HCG should not be needed, unless you're running an extended cycle.

I'm runnin it at 500/400 respectively, but last week i frontloaded them both, and i w ill this week as well.

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

big gains

100mg of testosterone Suspension every other day and 50mg tabs of Anadrol a day for first couple of weeks then go to 100mg a day then back to 50mg a day to end out the cycle. Its like Rocket Fuel. Gains dont stay long after u are done. Good luck,

Thread Information