Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member

Is this enough juice?

I want to gain about 10-15lbs of lean muscle and lose about 5lbs of fat.

Stats: 5'11'', 190, 9%bf

Diet is spotless, workout is solid

Is this enough juice for my goals?

Wk 1-10:400mg Eq
    Wk 1-6: 75mg Fina EOD
    Wk 1-13:25mg Proviron ED
    Wk 13-15: Clomid

All of my research has pointed to EQ/Fina...should I use some test or will this be enough? I know that with the test it will be harder to drop those few pounds of fat while gaining muscle. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Twisted_Steele; 06-21-2002 at 12:48 AM.

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    IMO i would throw in some test at around 500mgs a week. if you are worried about the water retention form the test you can always use prop. also i would bump the fina to 75mgs ED and if you can get your hands on some winny i would throw that in at 50mgs a day weeks 7-12. But if you do not want to make all these changes you should still yeild good results from what have set up.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good advice irish.

IMO...as long as you are taking the proviron , that should be enough to keep you up.

Shoot that tren 1/2 cc ed. Everyone I have ever listened to who did it both ways said shooting ed yields better results. This is not by my personal experience. Just thought I'd throw that out so I wouldn't get raped.

So 37.5mg ED instead of 75 EOD on the tren ? Anything else needed to get the results that I am looking for?

Bump

berry is offline Associate Member
    how ca u just trust anyones advise bro?dont go over 500mg of anything ,dont do test in youre first cycle,how long have u been training?if u are gonna go over a grm in this cycle what will u do in the next one? pm me if u want ,u dont have to trust my advice either, good luck

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Berry does bring up a good point

All of us have opinions about what we truly feel is right. But its just a opinion at the end of the day.

Read,read,read everything! take info from everyone and make your best decision on the information you have.

our members know ALOT but never blindly follow anyone, even those you trust.

this isnt to disrespect anyone. i trust alot of members here!

G-S Guest
    I'd run the fina at the end, not the begining. Other than that, it looks okay to me.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    Gettin, why would you run it at the end. Most of the time I've noticed guys recommend fina at the beginning. The reason I'm asking is b/c I recently started a very similar cycle and was able to obtain some fina at very good price so I bought it and am ging to use it 75mg eod(but now probably 32.5 ed) the last 6wks of cycle.

G-S Guest
    I'd run it at the end to maximize my keepable gains. Run it the last 6-8 weeks, right up unitl Clomid.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Thread Information