magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

confused on test 250 doseage

i keep reading mixed opinions on the amount which should be cycled of test enat. I read 500 so thats what i was thinking about taking since it owuld be my first cycle. but i then got responses that 250 /wk would be plenty... i then went on to search it all out and foudn the same info... what would be the best bet?? A. stick with the lower dose for now? or B try the 500/wk in two shots? the 250 sounds fine to me but what kind of results could i expect from that?
    really hoping to order by this friday so let me know which one to go with 250 or 500. thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i keep reading mixed opinions on the amount which should be cycled of test enat. I read 500 so thats what i was thinking about taking since it owuld be my first cycle. but i then got responses that 250 /wk would be plenty... i then went on to search it all out and foudn the same info... what would be the best bet?? A. stick with the lower dose for now? or B try the 500/wk in two shots? the 250 sounds fine to me but what kind of results could i expect from that?
    really hoping to order by this friday so let me know which one to go with 250 or 500. thanks
    whats your age, cycle history??
    bro, i'm a higher dose man myself and don't really actually believe one can grow on 250mg/week,,however many bb'rs swear by it...not saying im right, just what i like.....so i vote for the 500mg/week split mon/thurs....but whatever you choose, keep your levels constant...........what you can gain depends on you bro, diet, training, etc....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    When its your first cycle 250 is usually fine however you wouldn't be going overboard by using 500. I think its a lot of preference but both are safe.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    If its your first cycle you will definetely notice results with 250mg/wk, if you train and diet right. However I would go with 500mg/wk cause you will get even better results. Can't describe the gains you get on your first cycle. No sense of making the investment in yourself if your not gonna do it right.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    With a first cycle you would probably see pretty good results with 250mg, but I would go ahead and go with 500mg. 500mg may sound like a lot to begin with for someone who is inexperienced, but it's really a pretty light cycle if that is the only compound that you are taking.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    i would also say 500mgs.....if its your first cycle it wont be your last so go for it...........

Thread Information