PADDLER is offline Associate Member

Military testing and CLOMID

Hey need some help, i've been off of all my stuff long enough to get out of my system, but i'm still on Clomid, and i'm getting drug tested for the Air Force. Does the military freak out about Clomid, or is it legal. Also what is the detection time of it. Thanks.

G-S Guest
    You've got nothing to worry about. The military does a standard 12 panel drug test.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wait, what "stuff" did you take? I don't see how you can be off something long enough for it to be out of your system, but you're on clomid ?? Are you trying to get pregnant or something ?? Or were you on something with a very short half-life, such as Winny ??? Clomid usually follows within a few weeks end of a cycle, so the "stuff" should still be floating around.

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    I used Winny and the detection time is about 5weeks i heard, so it should be gone soon.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PADDLER
    I used Winny and the detection time is about 5weeks i heard, so it should be gone soon.
    I might be mistaken but I think Winnys detection time is only 12 hours but I might be wrong and i also use winny too.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Half life is about 12 hours. Detection time will be longer than that. 2 weeks tops and you should be fine. Bump for more answers...

maximized is offline Junior Member
    I hear its true that they cant detect juice on the test that military gives (im in AF btw, but only another 2 weeks before i separate and im off to baltimore!!), but ive also heard that for some reason, the test picks up andro...?? dont know why. and also, a guy in my gym (military), just got busted for juicin, but im not sure if its cuz he failed a piss test or if its because they found the drugs, etc. I do know they will give you a 'roid test' if they are suspect. happened to my friend. hes a very easy gainer. he stopped lifting for like a month, lost some weight, etc...then he went hardcore, took some supplements, etc and gained a lot fast. he wasnt doing any roids but the commander forced him to take a roid test, which came out negative... but sounds to me like you are just going in, like to MEPS or something? so i wouldnt worry about it now, just a little info for down the road... peace.

-max

Thread Information