Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by xplicit

What the hell is that suppose to mean ? Are you trying to imply im too young or immature to take AS?
    Naw, just maybe if you live at home, and your mom is against AS...then you shouldn't have it in her house, Thats all I meant.

BIG R is offline Member
    That story cant possibly be as bad as mine!!!

My sister found and took all of my gear to my mother who placed it on the Dinner table in a nice orderly fashion with all of the syringes on one side and bottles and pills on the other. I got home and, BAM! I was freaked out. I'll never forget the question, "....And why does this bottle have a picture of some big grey DOG on it? Is that even for Humans?"

Oh, sh*t was I in hurtsville. Now my sister askes me what she can take to get bigger as well as my brother.........I was the sacrificial Lamb so to say. I broke the Ice. My mom broke my head!

Peace,
    Big R

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    did you kiock ur sisters ass??? lol

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by xplicit

What the hell is that suppose to mean ? Are you trying to imply im too young or immature to take AS?

it's about respect... you live in her house, you live under her rules... When you are living by yourself with your own place, then you can make your rules...

xplicit is offline Member
    I heard ya rush i just though u were flaming me for no reason thats why i questioned what you said.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    haa that is nothing.... Over the course of my younger years,... my mom found... Heaps of Acid tabs, baggys with speed, baggys with e, she walked in on my having NO2, Found a few bongs, found weed, walked in on my smoking herion. Thanks god those days are over.

And the gear,.. well that is another story....

So just tell her the truth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information