inertia is offline Associate Member

reccomendations?

hey guys trying to pick out my first cycle that includes a sust d-bol stk, in 33 195 ,15%bf years athletic exp. however im 6mo into serious bb and doing research now toward my first cycle. i hear of tremendous pain repeatedly doing sust 500.ml .so, do i mix d-bol into sust and how much of each .plz give me thoughts on spread, or should i just go deca PLZ give me your thoughts on i dont want to f--up my first cycle.followed by clomid, nov. on hand.tried search it just confuses me even more! thanks for your input bros!

one more thing!!

if you could recommend brand it would help my ordering much easier PEACE!

4plates is offline Banned
    take i cc of the sus 2x wk for 10 wks
    dbol at 35-50 mg everyday wk 1-4
    you say mix the 2 togather,do you have reforvit-b,or tabs

HMMM..

as of now i dont have a whole lot of options on product ,being new i need to broaden my horizons which shouldnt take long.but i believe i saw refo. somewhere in there.do i go with that or should i go with tabs? what are your exp.?

4plates is offline Banned
    if you can get tabs yes
    id personally stay away from ref-b,you can take it orally but it tastes like shit.

d-bol/dankall/10mg- capsx96 90$ sound right?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    In my personal experience I have never had a problem with painful injections from sust before. If you are doing 500mgs/wk then you should be splitting it up to 2 injections of 1cc per wk anyways which will lessen the pain. You are going to experience some pain because this is your first cycle and the first time sticking your self. If you are considering mixing sust with the ref-b, I would not reccomend it. From what I often hear is that it is not very sterile and a lot of people have gotten infections from it. This is enough to keep me from injecting, especially considering the great gains I have made in the past taking reforvit orally. I have never tried denkall dbol tabs before but it doesn't sound too bad of a price considering you are new to juice. I wish I was getting dbol that cheap when I first started out. Also, the cycle that 4plates outlined is perfect. I would choose 35mgs dbol ED.

Thread Information