Lift Chief is offline Member

Ok to inject EQ just once a week?

Would it be ok to inject EQ once a week- i thought cause it had a life of 3 weeks in the blood that would be fine but i have also heard you should do it twice a week to keep blood levels stable... This question applies to a single ester long lasting test like Enthanate too.
    thanks bros

"the chief"

Although I wouldn't recommend it, you can inject EQ only once a week and still get some results. For optimum blood concentration levels though, at least 2 or 3 times a week is ideal. I have only used EQ in one cycle, and I injected 200mg eod. I had great, steady gains starting half way through the fourth week. And a buddy of mine just got off a cycle where he injected 200mg twice a week and he had great gains too.

Later
    GBH

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its better(theoretically) to inject 2 times per week, but, when i first began doing gear, i injected everything once a week and grew just fine.

Injecting more than once a week kind of sucks... but i want to get the best results i can on my first cycle so i'll do it twice a week i think. Is it ok to just alternate cheeks for my shots or should i use other parts of my body as well as it seems ill be injecting pretty frequently?
    -thanks for the responses.

"the chief"

Prot is offline Banned

once is enough

Equipoise levels are quite stable and do not need frequent injections unless using the 50mg/ml options.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    alternating cheeks of your ass is fine, infact most AS users do just that if its your first cycle only stick to your glutes and make sure u damn near no wear to poke it!

i'm a little confused now- some of you say to do it 2 or more times a week, others say once a week is just as good.
    I just want the best gains possible- even if that means injecting twice a week- but if i dont have to i certainly wouldnt do it just for the hell of it.
    I'm using the 200mg/ml version of EQ btw.
    -i'm not sure what i should do now

Prot is offline Banned

I've tried it both ways

and there was no difference so I prefer fewer injections and being able to mix the test and Equipoise as cited above...Equipoise has a long, stable release. BTW the number of injections wont change either way..I just dont like the frequent injections and prefer getting it over with once a week.

ok thanks guys
    -later

"the chief"

Thread Information