mattg78 is offline Junior Member

ICN Galenka...Real or Fake stuff???

I have about ten of these right now that I am taking (ICN Galenka test enth 250mg vials) and was wondering if these sound legit to you. I got them from a trusted source so they may be cool to go. They look like these in the picture (except some have a Galenka in another lang. on the vial and some are spelled out in english "Galenka" on the vial)

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&highlight=icn

Check this post out. They look just like that. Sorry, don't know how to add pics yet. Well, the only problem is, I can wet them down and wipe some of the lettering off???? Sounds kinda fake. But I stand 10 of them by each other and they are all the same filled. They are also a little overfilled because they go up about 1.2ml instead of 1ml in the shot. What do you think? Thanks!

P.S. Could anybody else ever wipe some of the lettering off. By the way, I didn't wet them down with water, some juice spilled on them and I tryed wiping and saw that the lettering started to come off (don't know if that has anything to do with it)? Thanks!
    Last edited by mattg78; 06-23-2002 at 01:20 PM.

Come on, does anybody ever had experience with these good ol ICN's!
    Thanks!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I got the same ones, EXACTLY......if thats what you have , your good to go. Keep us posted

the labeling comes off a little too on the vial? I was wondering about the Galenka writing on the vial. About 5 say Faulen...(something written in another lang; like in the picture), and some say the american name
    "Galenka". I thought that nowhere in america do they make test?? Thanks

Thread Information