Terinox is offline The One & Only

Clomid And Eyesight Problems???

Alright guys, I have heard & read that people can get eyesight problems from doing Clomid.

First of all, do they mean if you over do it? Like if your doing 2-3 cycles a year? Is that how it affects your eyesight, or will even a little bit cause problems. I've been a member of this board for over half a year, and I haven't heard anyone express concern or barely even mention this as an issue. Can it all be a myth? There was a sceintific experiment that said three women who did Clomid got eyesight problems. But I don't know anything more about this study, and so it could have been other variables that cause this.

My main concern here is that I WEAR GLASSES and my eyes are weak. So now I'm worred that I might get worse eyesight. My eyes started getting weak around the age of 16, BUT HAVE NOW STOPPED getting weaker at the age of 20. I have been wearing the same glasses for about 2 years now. I'm guessing that my eyes WILL NOT get much worse by themselves, and that i've reached my "eyesight weakness" so far in life. For now that is.

HAS ANYONE AT ALL, experienced this with Clomid??????????????

I will be doing a cycle in the fall, and I need to know there are no problems!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Sup Terinox,
    Yes when i took clomid i experienced weird sight problems. But they immediately stopped when i finished my 21 days of clomid. By no means is it anything unbarable or painful. You can still see and everything else, just when you suddenly go from a dark room to a bright one, your vision is blury for a sec and I (speaking from my experinces) seen little weird dots for a brief sec. But thats about it. No biggie brother, and no permanent damage.

4plates is offline Banned
    eyesight MIGHT get a little blurry/dots etc.. while on clomid but it stops when done

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    alright bro's, thnx, that's a big relief, looking forward to my cycle

Thread Information