23cnhit is offline New Member

Talking Hello to All New Member here

Hi Guys I was told about this Site by a friend. I have never used steriods . I am debating the decision. I am a lil scared because I have High Blood pressure already. I am on Medication though. Thatbrings it to normal.

That is my Question. I want to get a lil bigger and as strong as I can get. I play softball. It is my life. I was just wondering which kinds would be best for me. Any of you guys help would be appreciated. Thanks 23cnhit

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro..........enjoy your stay here on a.r.

as for what can help you.........im not gonna touch this until you give age, stats, diet, and workout history. its nice that youre a softball junkie bro, but to be completely honest, if you only want to run faster or hit the ball harder, then i think you can up that stuff with just consistent training. let us know a little of your history and we'll be glad to help out if we can.

peace bb79

Sorry about that. I am 27 5'7 173lbs bodyfat is around 25%. I don't want to run faster. I do however want to hit the ball further. I hit it great now. I just want to mash it. I worked out ofr about 2 years. I have had gaps in my workouts though. I admit my diet leaves one to be desired. It isn't good. Junk food guy realley. I have tried the GNC stuff. It worked alright. I just would hit walls. I couldn't get any further. My bench max is probably right now 190. Please let me know if this helps. Like I said any help is greately appreciated. Thanks

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey 23, whats up bro. Youll like everyone on here cause theyll help you out a lot like they have me and youll gain a lot of knowledge about juice like I have. I can vouch that you hit the piss out of the ball and you have nice size right now but or if you decide to juice up, youll love the results like I have enjoyed mine. 23cnhit is cool and I know him personally so Im glad we have another new cool member to our everyday growing board or might i say cyber family. Welcome aboard bro.

ok bro,
    here we go: if you can get the b.f down to a reasonable range, and workout consistently, i think you'll see a HUGE improvement. when you say youve been working out for 2 years, do you mean as of right now? because at this point i dont think you need the gear to achieve what youre wanting. not what you want to hear? i cant help that bro, and this is only my opinion.
    my suggestion as of now would be to clean up the diet, and hit the gym, HARD, for about 6 months. then go and swing a bat, and if you arent happy at that point, come back here and we'll talk drugs. i really think you can do this without em though..........jmo.

peace bb79

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Barbells, i know what you are saying but he workouts and plays a lot of softball. he wants to go to the next level. He has seen how i have grew as well as others on gear so he was wanting to learn the basics then decide if he wants to or not so i told him of our site and he can learn , get all of his questions answered here. Oh yea 23cnhit, the search button will take you to just about any subject you type in.

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Barbells, i know what you are saying but he workouts and plays a lot of softball. he wants to go to the next level. He has seen how i have grew as well as others on gear so he was wanting to learn the basics then decide if he wants to or not so i told him of our site and he can learn , get all of his questions answered here. Oh yea 23cnhit, the search button will take you to just about any subject you type in.

rdl,
    if you can vouch for what hes wanting to do then by all means go for it bro, as you obviously know him personally, and can maybe help him along here. keep in mind that i was just trying to help 23cnhit, no flames intended. and like i posted earlier, if youve been working out consistently, i will be glad to give all the help i can. i agree with rdl on using the search to start, it will help immensely.

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    oh great another Georga lunitic.j/k bro
    i would drop the bf%down some first,try some otc supps like xenidrine etc..and hit the cardio for a while.

toughguy is offline New Member
    Why don't you try doing some research first. I learned the most about AS from this message board and the educational threads. You don't to just take anything. Have some type of idea befroe you injuect everything. I am about to take my first cycle to but have been researching for over a year.

Barbells Non intended I thank you for your honest opinion. I will do alot of fesearch. I was just wanting some advice. I appreciate all comments. Thanks to RDL he is a good friend. I will seek his and allof youguys help and advice.

Crazy Bencher is offline Junior Member
    you are 173 and you bench 190? you should be 175 around 15% bf and benching around 300 before gear becomes a factor. Your body can do amazing things naturally trust me....steroids are for someone that has hit there natural potential...I worked out for 7 years before touching the stuff and I was 6'5 300 and benching over 500 pounds before I touched the stuff....you are looking for a magical needle to go from sloppy to superman...try this stuff its cheap and easy to come by its called "consistant hard work" that should make you grow...dont touch gear until you have a mastered all the basics. As for softball try working your legs homeruns are hit with stomach muscles and legs...sorry if I sounded rude

Thread Information