juststarting is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 8 week Equipoise and Winny cycle.

Im doing a EQ and Winny cycle. I want to do this cycle for 8 weeks.

EQ week 1-8 500mg
    Winny week 3-8 50mg eod

Does this sound good? What are your opinions on this cycle?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Run the winny 5-10 so you can start clomid 3 days after last winny dose.

Just have nolva just to have it. You won't need it, but if you don't buy it...I bet you will need it. 50nolva tabs, 30 clomid tabs...you're straight.

If you can, do 25mg win ed.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Also i would run your EQ for at least 10-12 weeks,alot of guy's say you really start seeing good results aroung week 6-8 so i would run it a liitle longer

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea i am running eq/test/winny and saw nice reults in week 7, also I ran my test/eq for 10 weeks and now Im finishing up with 50 mg winny ed

juststarting is offline Junior Member
    Ok if I run my EQ for 10 weeks and start the winny at week 5. Does that sound good?

I know its good to run Winny 50 mg ed, but I have 20 50mg bottles. Can I do it every other day? Pappa pump mentioned 25mg ed, Ive never heard of that and it sounds like it wouldnt work as well, what do yall think?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Run the winny 5-10 so you can start clomid 3 days after last winny dose.

Just have nolva just to have it. You won't need it, but if you don't buy it...I bet you will need it. 50nolva tabs, 30 clomid tabs...you're straight.

If you can, do 25mg win ed.
    30 clomid pills? isn't it 36? what are the dif ways to do the clomid therapy?

people usually say 300mg/100mg(10days)/50mg(10days) but then people say that's too much and not that much is needed. What's the dif, which is good, what works?

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Reply to question regarding Winny. The drug has a half life of no more than 12 hours so if you run everyday wouldn't it stand to reason that you will not maintain a steady blood level concentration???? That is why orals everyday. 25 mg ED, in theory should be more effective. I am not a scientist and am basing these statements on what I have learned on these boards. You are best served with at least 40mg ED of winny. I have had excellent success with 50 ED. Good luck and get more gear(winny) if you want to be sure you are not wasting it. 50 mg ED has been proven to be very effective for most that take it train right and eat even better.

Thread Information