Thread: fixing gyno

tiny234 is offline Junior Member

where to get stuff to fix gyno?

what will help get rid of gyno if i get it and where would I be able to get my hands on it?
    Last edited by tiny234; 06-23-2002 at 02:43 PM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Well i really suggest you spend some time in the search tool.

You NEVER want to wait until you have gyno to do something about it. Most will recommend you run novaldex and/or armidex to help prevent gyno.

here is a great thread about the entire issue

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...highlight=gyno

And BTW never ask for sources, any PM's you get offering you anything is 99% of the time a complete scammer and you will lose your money.
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 06-23-2002 at 03:27 PM.

A big shiny scalple. I've heard that if its very minimal that Novaldex may help a little, but ususally once it's there you may just have to go under the knife to get rid of it.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I am not sure from your post if you have gyno or not. If you have gyno you will need surgery to take care of it. If you dont have it yet and can get to a lab get your estrodiol level checked. If its above 70 then you need to start taking airmidex or at least working with a doc to monitor things. IMO

I don't have it....im only in my second week of decca and am doing low dosages...so i was told it is not likely i would get it so i took the risk...and now my chest hurts its not exactly my nip but close to it...and it isn't from being sore cause i have to do chest tomorrow...would anyone know how i could get airmadex??

No ideas on the armidex, but I would suggest stoping your cycle until you get your hands on some. You are only two weeks into it so you probably aren't gonna lose out very much. But remember if your dosages are too low to beggin with then you probably aren't gonna make great gains to begin with. Especially on a deca only cycle.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    hmmmm, Only the second week of deca only cycle and you think you have gyno signs. I dont know thats pretty fast to start having signs of gyno on deca only. BTW I am not sure if airmidex will help all together if, and I say if in a big way its the deca. deca can give you gyno from estrogen as well as progesterone but its very rare that it happens with deca. I am not saying it doesn't however. Lets see what some others say about this. I want to hear about it too. If you really think you are getting gyno due to the deca remember that it takes 3 weeks for the deca to leave your system.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Man the arimedex is gonna cost you alot. If i were you i would try nolva first. Pretty cheap. By the way what type of gear and dosages are you taking this cycle.
    Peace out
    tuff

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i got it during my teens and it got real real bad from bad diet back then, im going under the knife in about a month, i'll keep everyone posted and probably some before and after pics, goodluck

dj

This cycle I am only doing Decca at 300mg....I was just looking to put on alil wieght...

Im not sure if this will help but the pain I have comes and goes and it is not that sharp more like a sore muscle...

It is shocking me cause it is really early in my cycle and i've been told it take decca at least 3-4 weeks to kick in...

The friend i got the decca off of doesn't have anything to help with this and told me to not worry about it...so i have no way to get anything is there anything at a pharmacy that might help??

Thread Information