poppapump58 is offline Member

How safe is this board?

I was just wondering how safe this board is. I have been getting alot of pm's about mexico (dont pm me I am not a source). I feel like someone is watching me. I know anyone on this board could be a narc, but dam, do you guys think that someone could be watching you are maybe tapping into your computer. Just want to tell everyone to watch what you say on the board. I would hate for any of my fellow AR brothers to get popped. Just thought I would put in my 2 cents. Peace out

Poppapump58

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't say shit to anyone you don't absolutely trust. This board is really no safer than any other. Yes, we have a strict policy of certain rules that other boards do not. But they're watching everywhere. Stay safe guys.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i would play it safe and conduct yourself as if this board was being watched.

i dont think "the watchers" would trouble themselves with electronic eavesdropping on a steriod user. now a dealer, possibly. a dealer that also sells narcotics, more likely. joe blow jabbing a gram of sus every 2 weeks... if i was their boss i would be very disapointed.

just my thoughts

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I always play, I mean stay safe.

I will say this I wish my insurance company would pay for my test and hGH. They even agree I have a medical need cause my doctors wrote them and gave them my lab results and all but its not in my contract with the HMO to pay for my test and hGH. Those damn HMO's. My doctor's make me do lab work and watch things really close. Watch me get gyno now for saying this. Knock wood.

I wonder what the feds think about me being gay. I hope they dont come after me for coming out. I have scripts for all my gear guys. BTW my boyfriend gets really up tight when someone comes to the door in the middle of the night so if you are coming to my house pls call first.

BetterLateThanNever is offline New Member
    I think these days the Feds have bigger fish to fry. I think some guy juicing is the least of the worries.

BLTN

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Alot of fellas went down recently.....Hope all works out for them and best wishes to all of you.....Stay safe brothers and be carefull who you talk to..

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    If Feds are spending time trying to bust guys using some drugs as a performace aid for thier health/body....

I'll seriously puke.

90% of the dealers are selling the shit from another country, they are wasting their time.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    I always play, I mean stay safe.

I will say this I wish my insurance company would pay for my test and hGH. They even agree I have a medical need cause my doctors wrote them and gave them my lab results and all but its not in my contract with the HMO to pay for my test and hGH. Those damn HMO's. My doctor's make me do lab work and watch things really close. Watch me get gyno now for saying this. Knock wood.

I wonder what the feds think about me being gay. I hope they dont come after me for coming out. I have scripts for all my gear guys. BTW my boyfriend gets really up tight when someone comes to the door in the middle of the night so if you are coming to my house pls call first.

Androplex, you never fail to make me laugh while also making me shake my head and ask WTF?? Keep up the good work

inertia is offline Associate Member

peace

what i think they do have bigger fish to fry ,namely osama bin ladenhowever, if they run across something else of interest they are paid the time to enjoy and learn some of our materials .and have no interest or urgency to crack down on roids ,unless of course bin laden wanted to bulk-up! but what kind of stack you recommend he do?hmm.......

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Last night I woke up in a panic cause this idoit called the police on my dogs barking and the watch patrol came to my house banging on my door asking that I put my dogs in the house. I just knew it was the feds. And I told them to call me first.

I think I am going to let my dogs out on that damn cat.

Good grief what a way to start the week.

righton is offline Senior Member
    As bronze said earlier, alot of bro's went down in the last week and you can bet the feds have been on these boards for a long time. Just watch who's pm's you if you say in a post that you've been to Mexico or found a easy way to get gear across. Everyone be carefull out there!!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Agreed,

Sadly, with all the people that bought and screwed themselves up with gear we have to worry.

When i bought my first round of clen and t3 i was watching the parking lot after the mail guy left my package. Someone knocked on the door and i just knew i was busted.

Nothing will ever be "safe" when we are doing non legal things. We can only protect ourselves as much as we can.

Be safe my brothers and sisters, without each of you posting our board wouldnt be near as cool.

Thread Information