OaklandRaider72 is offline New Member

Need some advice

I will be returning for my senior year of college football next year and am thinking about doing a cycle of either primo300mg a wk/winny200mg a wk for 10 weeks or winny 200 mg a wk/test prop 400mg a wk for 8 weeks, I'll make sure to mix in clomid after of the cycle and have nolvadex on hand. I have to report to camp in the fourth week of august and don't really want to be feeling like a little non aggressive pussy for the first few weeks of practice. Would coming down off of either of these cycles effect me that much mentally? I could handle losing a little bit of aggressiveness for a few weeks but I have to have a killer instinct. this would be my first cycle, been liftin for 7 years, 6'0 230lbs, 21years old, I'm lookin to put on 15 to 20 pounds of solid muscle over the summer, and also looking to improve speed and agility, I'm lifting 6 days a wk, working on speed and agility 4 days a wk. What do you guys think about the two cycles I have picked out and how much of a mental let down should I expect?

thanks

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    first off any body who is a RAIDER fan i will help all i can--i've been a RAIDER fan since i was 6 years old and playing street football a much older kid ran me over wearing a RAIDER jersey and been a fan ever since. also my dad and brother are RAIDER fans.

now to help
    all thes cycles picked out are quick acting , in and out of system quick which is probably for testing correct. they will be quality gainers without much bloat. each cycle would increase aggresiveness by some means but not as much as the harder androgens which also means not as much aggresiveness lost. for strength,aggresiveness and size i would throw in some fina to the cycles its also out of system quick and will produce many gains.
    the test prop,winny and fina would produce the most strength and size releated gains while the primo,winny and add fina would produce less size
    both cycles would be what your looking for but if it was me i would probably hit prop,fina and winny.

Tapout,

how long would you recommend running the fina for in either of these cycles?

hopefully the RAIDAS will get it done in the playoffs in 2002

adaptations is offline Member
    GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fina only works for me about 6 weeks much more than that and no more gains

everyone is asking me if i will be a buc fan now cause of gruden--i say hell no hope they lose evry game so Raiders got better pick
    i'm worried about this year but i hear callahan is as intense as gruden

yeah, gruden is a piece of trash for leavin, callahan should do a good job

Thread Information