ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Thinking of doing a 15 week cycle. Please give suggestions...

I am thinking of doing a 15 week cycle and have decided that I don't want to bloat really bad this time. I'm more after strengh gains, leaning out a little and maybe gaining 10-15lbs...let me know what you guys think. So far this is just an idea...

1400mg test prop weeks 1-15 (200mg per day)
    700mg primobolan weeks 1-13
    150mg fina evd weeks 1-15
    1mg liquidex everyday
    4.5 IU's GH everyday (I'll run this well past the 15 weeks)
    10IU humalog 2x per day 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off

I might possibly add some anavar in there or add some dbol in the beginning but I'm not sure...I'd like to thank Ironmaster for answering my endless questions about GH and slin...

4plates is offline Banned
    10-15 lbs of quality muscle should be easier then all that,and under 15 wk.i just read this so give me a few,and ill see what i can come up with.

4plates is offline Banned
    i really havent done ANY research on GH/SLIN.but it looks like youve been asking around about it and want to incorperate it into a cycle.
    i know that it should be run for a leanthy period of time so that could explain the 15 wk cycle.
    heres what i did for an easy 15lbs,
    wk 1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
    wk 1-8 tren 80 mg ed
    wk 1-8 prop 100 mg ed
    wk 4-8 winny 50 mg ed
    i understand youve done more then me so these doses probaby wont have the same effect on you ,a few of the products youve listed doubled my dose.so theres anotrher option if you consider droping the gh/slin

Originally posted by sk*
    Throw out the primo, it really is a waste in that cycle. I would put some androgens there (dbol comes to mind). With the fina, I assume evd=everyday? Just saying that you should run it ed no matter what, not sure what you ment though.

Also, throw in some hcg in there, IMO you need hcg on anything over 12weeks.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    I'll probably end up running the dbol for the first 6 weeks. I have HCG and will probably use it around week 8. Definately going to be injecting the fina everyday. I'd rather run EQ than the primo but I have 90 of the damn primo's and figured I might as well use them. I was going to use them for my bridge but I prefer anavar ...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I prefer long cycles to short ones. What always helps is to add in and remove substances as you go along.

You look to have a good test/fina base. I would hit the dbol or possible drol the first 4-6 weeks.

I wouldn't recommend deca in this one, but EQ might be good choice.

You could also do the var the last 6 weeks and use it to thin down from any "extra" weight you put on in the beginning.

I would say drop the primo as well. Save it for a bridge.

Originally posted by XBiker
    I prefer long cycles to short ones. What always helps is to add in and remove substances as you go along.

You look to have a good test/fina base. I would hit the dbol or possible drol the first 4-6 weeks.

I wouldn't recommend deca in this one, but EQ might be good choice.

You could also do the var the last 6 weeks and use it to thin down from any "extra" weight you put on in the beginning.

I would say drop the primo as well. Save it for a bridge.
    Right on, that's almost exactly what I think I'll do...I guess great minds think the same...LOL I'm a fan of longer cycles as well, I always seem to keep alot more of my size and strenght compared to the short cycles...

Where you guys at? I know there's some more guys here with info for me. What do you guys think about dumping the primo and using 600-800mg of EQ instead?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I would chage it a little and run something like this:

Prop/fina/EQ for the base of the 15 weeks. (EQ at 600mg)
    GH I would run to week 20 and slin I would cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to week 20 as well. I would keep the primo in and run it later in the cycle, like week 7-20. You could add D-bol in the first 6 weeks but I dont think you would need it.

Its a little longer this way though.

This is just off the top of my head...

berry is offline Associate Member
    yo bro its too long on the slin,after 6 weeks u can have complications,dont fuck with that is worse than youre liver,why dosent anyonelike primo , its thes best ,unless its all fake ,by the way its one hell of a stack believe me u take doble my amount,im just trying to help ,all the best

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by XBiker
    I prefer long cycles to short ones.
    I'm with you and fist. Running a 16 weeker coming up.

The longer you're on, the longer time your body has to adjust to your new weight. . .which will help you retain gains. Everyone always runs 6-8 weekers, blow up 30 lbs, and up losin half.

Everyone's different tho. However, I'm with you on this one. I would sub the eq for primo as well and save it for a bridge, I know you lioke anavar ...but you can use primo this time for a bridge, and anavar next...and see which suits you better. Go get em bro.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I'm running 16 weeker right now...I'm into week 6 starting tomorrow up almost 20 solid lbs.....
    Test-1000mgs a week 1-16
    Fina-75mgs a day weeks 1-6
    D-bol-50mgs aday weeks 1-6
    1mg of liquidex ED

I'm going to throw some more fina in stating at week #9 at 75 mgs aday to help harden and solidify my gains...I have hcg ,clomid,Liquidex and clen for post cycle therapy ....I hope to be a solid 230-235lbs by the end of august....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sk*

Do you really believe that you lose more from shorter cycles? I don't believe in the concept of losing much IF ANY muscle post cycle. All that you lose should be water if you know what you are doing.

I am so glad I made the point in saying everyone is different. I'll just say it again to make sure everyone saw it.

Everyone is different.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    So wait a minute? Are you saying that YOUR different then sk*, and Im different then you and SK* is different then say, ironfist and ironfist is different then pete ect ect??? Is this true? WHY WASNT I TOLD! LMAO

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

I am so glad I made the point in saying everyone is different. I'll just say it again to make sure everyone saw it.

Everyone is different.

Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
    So wait a minute? Are you saying that YOUR different then sk*, and Im different then you and SK* is different then say, ironfist and ironfist is different then pete ect ect??? Is this true? WHY WASNT I TOLD! LMAO

Damn, I hope that's not true cause then everyone onhere would be as good looking as myself....

Originally posted by sk*

I am not putting down primo, but look at the dosages he is running, the primo at 700mg will be a waste.

I would double the primo dose if you really wanna put it in there, but if it is your first time with primo you might not wanna do that.
    1400mgs of primo? Holy crap, I can almost feel my hair falling out already...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    iron i think u would be happyer running eq then primo like they said ,id save it im sure ull use it sooner or later.plus on this cycle it benifit more then primo.i think u get more gains the prim.its your call though .sk u said 700 mg of primo is a waste??u say to double it????lots of people use 500 max with great resaults.1400 i think is more like what marcus rhul uses contest prep.lol.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by sk*

Well, if your hair is gonna fall out at 1400mg it will most likely fall out on 700mg also. My point is that in that cycle the 700mg primo will probably only give you hardening effects and not much muscle.
    I don't give a damn what anyone says...700mg of Primo is a slab ....even on a cycle as hardcore as Ironfist's.

Thread Information