CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

Injection problems

ive done 3 cycles before this one, im currently on sust/primo cycle in my 1st week, but in my butt the scar tissue never healed, so the other day i took my needle and jamed it in my ass where i usualy do but it didnt go in. I had to lean the needle against the wall and shove it in, theres like a ball in my butt area and it hasnt went away. I can no longer shove pins into my butt area and I need a new place to shoot, Ive never put a pin execpt a slin pin in my shoulder and I was wondering what size pin can i use for my shoulder with sust and also if this scar tissue goes away or should i just continue to jam it in there real hard..?

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I can't give you the right advice on sizes but please don't jam it in. You're going to cause yourself some serious pain.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I use a 23g for quads, delts and even bis and tris....no problem. If your going to shoot delts I recommend a 23g 1" needle. Depending on how big you are that area can take up to 3cc's at a time. I shoot 3cc's in mt shoulders routinely with no leakage...just depress plunger slowly. Good luck bro.

if my shoulders are not that big, and not that meaty, can I still take a 23, 1in needle and do 2ccs of primo and 1 cc of sust into it? Ive never done shoulder inj before.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You should be fine. Just insert the needle slowly and depress the plunger slowly. It's pretty easy, one of my favorite spots to inject. Check out www.spotinjections.com

thanks pete!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    if you want a little less of a harpoon for your delts you can also use a 25g 1" but they are kinda slow to draw with so what you do is draw with a 22 and then change tips to a 25.

like pete said though you have many places to shoot other than just glutes. start rotating your injection sites to avoid more scar tissue.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope you're kidding about the bump on your ass, might be an abcess, definatley dont jab there bro! and ass is pretty large/thick muscle group, just go around the bump, its a vast area. i've shot in my delts plenty of times and its my favorite site, i pull with a 22g and shoot with 25g, works nice. i've never put 3 cc's there, im sure its possible but i wouldn't condone it. definately not if you're not meaty, good luck, try quads or tris, neither of them gave me any problems/pain, ,biceps was painful and im too much of a bitch to try chest or traps

dj

Thread Information