supersteveee is offline New Member

what is deca dick????

Hey guys,

I've been hearing everyone talking about Deca Dick, what is that? what you mean by deca dick???

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    When using heavy doses of deca alone (or without testosterone ) some people report having problems getting and/or keeping an erection. My first cycle was deca/winstrol and I had NO troubles getting it up...even on the 4 weeks I wasn't using winny

I see, so what do you do when you have that problem cause I'm thinking doing a cycle of deca and test but what happens when I have that problem is there any way you can cure it I mean what do you do when you cant get it up or you have no erections??? is there something to do about it????

Notice...I said deca cycles WITHOUT testosterone added

You are planning on running test right? Then believe me, you will have NO troubles getting it up (5-6 times per day )!!

LOL thanks buddy. I'm just curious cause one of my buddies wants to do just Deca by itself and I tried to explain to him not to do it alone but his not listening so if he was to do just deca by itself and if he gets deca dick what does he need to do to prevent it from not getting deca dick and also if you get off of it will it go away and will you get your erections back and hardness and do you go on HCG perhaps????

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    If he's going to do just deca , then have him take some provions along with it. 50-75mg/day will prevent deca dick

dq

Good advice DQ! Or better yet, if he is only going to run with one AAS convince him to run test instead of deca . Even better still, get him to register here and find out why it would be better

Ok I'll let him know, thank you gentleman!!!

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I am running deca and test now. In my 5th week of the Deca and I am as strong as a bull, I like it. So does my friend.

Thread Information