torchr is offline Junior Member

AS and having children

Hi guys, Im 28 years of age and am going on my third week of my first cycle. I was reading another users post and an interesting topic was mentioned. In the very near future approximately 2 years, me and my soon to be wife would like to try and have children. The obvious question I have is will my AS use have any kind of an effect when we try to conceive? Second is if we conceive will my AS usage cause any negative effects in my child? Thank You

adaptations is offline Member
    the first question, im not too sure about, i do beleive though that later on down the road, many heavy cycles...it may have an effect on you.

As for having negative effects on your child, the answer is no.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what are the chances a under 5 cycles will hurt trying to reproduce if you took a good amount of time off before trying to have kids?

Iron Horse, I'm sorry but I am not sure if you are asking the same question as me or giving me an answer. Please clarify. Thanks

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Do not know medically the consequences of roid use. I can say I have know a few "heavy" users that now have kids. Hell, look at some of these IFBB Pros who have kids. You know that have done a tremendous amount of roids in their day. I would say just make sure you get your normal test levels up after a cycle and you should be fine. Also, I would not do a cycle while trying to have a kid.

also geneticaly perhaps; if you already having trouble having kids and low sperm count this will only add to some peoples problems. Though, the majority will be ok.

just a good guess

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    tffg
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, my girlfriends uncle lived in Europe. And in his time (probably 15-20 years ago) hey was into BBing and he was using as well. He and his wife had a kid. WHen the child was born he had no anus hole, he is very hard of hearing and his lip was attached to his nose. However, I do not know if this was directly related to the gear or not. My gf claims it was, only becasue she is so againist them. Also, I do not know if he was using wil getting his wife pregnant. I know he had used a few cycles prior to the birth of their boy.

This is the only case that I heard about that could be related to AS.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Butch
    Okay, my girlfriends uncle lived in Europe. And in his time (probably 15-20 years ago) hey was into BBing and he was using as well. He and his wife had a kid. WHen the child was born he had no anus hole, he is very hard of hearing and his lip was attached to his nose. However, I do not know if this was directly related to the gear or not. My gf claims it was, only becasue she is so againist them. Also, I do not know if he was using wil getting his wife pregnant. I know he had used a few cycles prior to the birth of their boy.

Dude, thats horrible! I've never heard of anything like that related to AS...could their have been other contributing factors???...cigarette smoking, alcohol abuse, drugs????

Big Rush, there could have been. I'm thinking they told her was steriods becasue they wanted to hide somthing else. Becasue I myself have a hard time believing that as well. I saw the kid to. He does have some deformities (sp) and he is very hard of hearing. Cool kid though. I really don't think there is any gear that will fuck someone up that bad. And the mom is not a smoker or a big drinker.

spongebob is offline New Member
    I've done 2 cycles in the past and have had no trouble conceiving with my wife. Our son is healthy, happy and is actually advanced for his age.

I'm hoping it was a fluke accident. You know other contributing factors like Big Rush suggested.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Butch

I really doubt this was due to roids. There are thousands and thousands of guys who have used roids and then had healthy kids. There are many other reasons why this could have happened to them but I really do not think there are too many documented cases where AS caused this problem. If there were alot of cases like this you would know about it and would not be doing roids right now.

steroids CANT give birth defects; zero!

smoking, drinking, drugs, genetics; all can.

That is scary, the poor kid. I hope he is a happy kid none the less. I see it as I am bringing a child in the world and the child deserves to have a normal healthy life. My use of AS would halt instantly if I thought there were any possibilities that would have a negative effect on my child. If I didn't feel this way I would consider myself immoral and a prick who shouldn't be thinking of having children to begin with. I appreciate all the feedback you guy's left me. I hope this thread not only answers my question but also educates others who share the same concerns, or anyone whom might not of even thought about this question until now.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    BORN WITHUT AN ASSHOLE!!!HE MUSYT HAVE ONE MAJOR STOMACH ACHE!!!

Yeah Jersey the left the hole shut. He now shits through his mouth.....of course they cut it open. I personally don't find that funny. Joke about something else....not a child with deformities.

ohh stop when you first read that thread "kid born with no asshole" im sorry but i can find humor in that actually i think its funny as hell sad yes ,but still lighten up a little pal

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    bad things happen to good people sometimes...but i very much doubt it was due to steriods ...i do know it does give u low sperm count which would make it hard to have a kid....

Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    ohh stop when you first read that thread "kid born with no asshole" im sorry but i can find humor in that actually i think its funny as hell sad yes ,but still lighten up a little pal
    Hey, maybe you took my post out of context as well. I was not "pissed" or "fired" up at your little comments. I was simply stating that it was unfortunate for a kid to be born like that. Yeah, when she firrst told me what happend to him I smirked at the comment. I mean born without an ass? Fuckin' sucks. I can't speak for you Shore, but i can say for myself that I was not flaming you.

Just keepin' it real!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

think of it this way........

is as effects you being able to have children you'll have alot more $$ to spend on gear.fucking kids are expensive.that's why i don't want any. i liek to spend my $$ on me, not some kid who will grow up to resent me for giving them structure, spend all my $$ on toys( and the toys get more expensive as they get older. ex.) cars, college, clothes...) and probably spend the inheritance i leave them on some bullshit i wouldn't have approved of.i say FUCK KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Partyboy you forgot the most imortant part...they eat your food as well. Those kids are no stop eating machines and of course they like everything you like.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

exactly

ungrateful evil midgets!!!!!!!

No prob butch...its all good

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    If you read the anabolic review 2002 book, I believe that in there somewhere it says that birth defects are not related to men taking steriods , but women. So basically, men have no chance of producing a child with birth defects, but a women who takes them (especially during her pregnancy) might.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I wonder if roids changes the genetics in the newborn.

good point, is it possible that roids change the genetics of the child. Possible positive or negative effects?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    yep, juice can cause serious birth defects if a women takes them, but very few (if any) if a guy takes them. they can cause a difficulty conceinving, however. not just by going off cycle either. large levels of testosterone has been shown to deform sperm and eggs. this is why in women it can cause birth defects and infertility in men. malformed sperm just dont get the job done, but the genes are still good. in a woman a malformed egg can be major trouble.

the good news is that this has been shown in long term androgenic replacement therapy. i doubt anybody here (man or woman) has been usind test non-stop for the past ten years. i really dont think there is much to worry about

Thread Information