Thread: D-bol dosage?

RVLom is offline New Member

D-bol dosage?

Hey guys, I am starting a deca /test cycle with d-bols for the first four weeks. I was thinking 35mg once a day, but i heard it should be divided throughout the day. Is that true? Thanks

-Ray

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yes, dbol has a very short half-life so it needs to be taken every 2-3 hours for a steady blood level

CITATION X is offline New Member
    Yep, divide it up. Try going with 2 upon waking, 1.5hrs before w/o, and 2 before bed. This works if your workouts are later on in the day, say 3-5.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Im currently doing a Test/Deca stack and I am kicking it off with Dbol . Im using 30mg a day. I divide it up into 3 doses of 10mg each. Once in the morning, once in the middle of the day, once before bed. So far I have gained 20lbs in 2 weeks (up to 23lbs as of today).

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Im currently doing a Test/Deca stack and I am kicking it off with Dbol . Im using 30mg a day. I divide it up into 3 doses of 10mg each. Once in the morning, once in the middle of the day, once before bed. So far I have gained 20lbs in 2 weeks (up to 23lbs as of today).
    Damn is that the normal weight gain? Thats a lot of poundage!!!!!!!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Dude, Im what you call a hard gainer. This is why I have resorted to AAS. So im a newbie at this!

I know a big part of that weight gain is due to my diet. I try to drink milk, yogurt, aminos and liver tabs every two hours (every hour if I can). Plus try to have some form of cow product in every meal.

I dont think im gaining much in the way of fat. My BF scale tells me my BF is going down. So when I do the calculation, im not gaining or loosing fat. Must be alot of waiter and muscle. To say the least, this stuff is awesome. My strength is unreal.

I think today is the day the Test kicks in, because Ive been hotter than rattler slithering through the desert!!! Im telling you, which ever biatch i meet up with tonight, is in for a hard drilling!!!

Thread Information