blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member

Cocaine bad for the liver??

I need help,my friend has hep c and is doing lines,is this bad? Might need to ask doctor 1st i take it-unless theres one on here?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Your on the wrong board bro. I've read a couple of your posts and it sounds like you need to go to rehab or find your self a "tweaker R us" board...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Blonde, I have read your posts as well. I know you are concerned about the blow and juice. I know what youa re going through becasue I to tas addicted to blow, and all other chemical drugs. I don't know your situation nor do I think you need to leave and go to a tweaker board. Were supposed to be here ot help our fellow bros out. I know i will do everything I can to help you out. But you need ot first you need to stop snorting while on gear. You should not do it anytime, but I can't tell you what do do.

Dude, be wise and hold off on the blow for a while. See what that does. Maybe if you don't do it enough then over time you won't miss it as much. The cravingsd will go away. Take the coke addiction (I don't even know if youa re addicted; but if you are) and turn that addiction into the gym.

Take care boss. And the best of luck to you I know how hard it is.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i know it's easy to say but.......

just kick that shit. seriously, i use to be a hardcore drug abuser( not something i'm proud to say). i'm talking 8 balls, countless grams of K, and literally almost 2 dozens hits of E between thurs night and sunday morning partying. it never interferred w/ my career and relationships w/ both family and my gf, BUT you have to take a good look in the mirror (literally go to you mirror), look yourself in the eyes and say to yourself, " is this what i want in my life?"!!! reprioritize what you want for yourself. next tiem you do a bump or a line, do it in front of your mirror and take a good look at yourself. see how disgusting you look running shit up your nose??not only that, look at all the $$ you are wasting to potentially kill yourself or deteriorate the valves in your heart.your heart!!!
    i knowq it's easy for me to say because i stopped, but honestly i broke away from it all in one day.i woke up, went into the bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself, " you're sitting on a winning lottery ticket in life.keep this shit up and everyone will disrepect you for not cashing it in!!"that was it.over done.no one can motivate you do quit more than yourself.you just have to find the right words to convince yourself that you're better than that.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    cocaine is not bad for your liver is bad for
    your nose bro..

Good post Party! I was the same way. I was doing Sped and coke so much that I looked in the mirror and saw what I looked like and it was disgusting. Then I saw a picture of myself without a shirt, and there was nothing there. All skin and bones. That's when I decided that I had to cut this shit out and gain some weight. I wanted to look healthy and feel healthy.

You'll get through it. Party and I can speak from experience. It's harder for some and easier for others. But we all have to do it...quit!

adaptations is offline Member
    this is not a recreational drug board!!!

Thats what iron fist meant by his coments i beleive.....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by adaptations
    this is not a recreational drug board!!!

Thats what iron fist meant by his coments i beleive.....
    That's exactly what I meant...Most of us are on this board to help ourselves look better, feel better, and stay in good shape. People here are trying to improve their bodies, not to find out how many drugs we can use together before our bodies give out. If your hooked on coke, that can't be good for gaining any size...

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I lost a few friends that had problems with cocaine. If you really care about this person, dont worry about his liver, worry about him.

i'm w/ you ironfist

i don't think it should be a rec drug board either, but it's just a fact that alot of BB'ers use coke and other rec drugs. i would say that our board has a wide spectrum of age groups , but there seems to be a predominance of young men on here. young men experiment w/ things.just part of life. i think anyone who as a chemical problem and needs assistance doesn't always have someone to talk to.whether it be out of shame or fear or being sterotyped as a drug user. i think it's funny that most guys after some time using AS start to think that gear isn't a drug. more importantly i would say 90% of the members on this board don't compete so in essence their use of AS is recreational also, but i know what you mean IRON by your posts.

Originally posted by ironfist

That's exactly what I meant...Most of us are on this board to help ourselves look better, feel better, and stay in good shape. People here are trying to improve their bodies, not to find out how many drugs we can use together before our bodies give out. If your hooked on coke, that can't be good for gaining any size...
    I apologize Iron. I did not fully understand your meaning.

blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member
    I'am not asking if its a rec drug board i was asking if a doctor was on here to help? Is cocaine bad for the liver? if so this guy has to get off of it because hes doing steriods too and has hep c.I cant stop him hes fucked up-this answer might help him quite

why don't you just tell him

you spoke to a doctor and he said it wasn't good for your liver so give up the blow?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this guy has hep c, and is running gear....................holy f**k
    this is a time bomb waiting to explode.

peace bb79

malidfa is offline Member
    Your question is an excellent one but a pretty complicated one. part of the problem is that in individuals who use cocaine, there are usually many things going on, so it can be difficult to determine what the exact effect of cocaine is on the liver.

It is becoming more clear that cocaine can have a variety of effects on the liver. It can cause reduction in blood flow to the liver causing what we call ischemic damage. It can cause fat deposition in the liver or what we call steatohepatitis. Other ingredients in the cocaine, such as talc, can settle in the liver and cause damage. Finally, any one who is using intravenous and intra-nasal cocaine is at risk for hepatitis C and B and these can obviously affect the liver

Cocaine can effect the liver enzymes (AST, ALT) in a variety of ways as discussed above and cause anything from mild to marked increases in these enzymes.

basically tell him to stop

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Dude, why would you take gear and diet but at the sametime take coke which suppreses your appetite which leads to a bad diet and equals to poor gains , a waste of a cycle which means a waste of your hard earned money. Oh shit, I read the topic wrong, , your question has nothing to do with gear so why am i bothering to help you out when all you need is some type of rehab. Im sorry i read your topic wrong but im in a rush so i misread it. All I can say is to stop using that nasty stuff that is hurting his body and also might lead him to hurt others around him. GL to him

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

People here are trying to improve their bodies, not to find out how many drugs we can use together before our bodies give out.
    I dont think I agree with that comment. how many times do we get question about how much gear we can safely take??? Yes even some juicers try to push thier health to the breaking point, just to gain one more ounce of muscle. Lets not dilude ourselves!!!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Fact of the matter is, alcohol is much worse for your body than most recreational drugs...including coke.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd post a comment but all this talk about blows made me have to go take a dump!!

here you go crackhead......

turn to page 116 of the new muscular develpoment mag and there is an elementary article on coke and it's health effects.see even BB'er mag talk about rec drugs!!!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    well said butch. dont listen to vet. thats a discriminating comment he made and he is wrong. we are here to help each other out. NOT DISCRIMINATE. as faras his liver. coke is a toxin and your liver filters toxins so i would say anything toxic would be bad for your buddy. i have an uncle with hep c and it isnt a pretty site. best of luck to your buddy and to you. put the straw down bro. coke will bring you to a dead end street sooner or later

Thread Information