Thread: Shout Outs!!!

ManoftheWorld is offline New Member

Exclamation Shout Outs!!!

saying WASUP to everybody here, I am the same handle on all other boards so for those that recognize me cool, if not glad to be here meet some new people and share my knowledge of AAS... and i have a lot of it, also wanna give shout outs to all the peeps from HSB, IB's, old skool Grey Area, Freakz, AP BBX, PBB, etc. lol

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro.
    we'll be the judge of how much you actually know..............
    im joking of course, good to have another brother with some solid aas knowledge behind him. looking forward to your posts.

peace bb79

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by barbells79
    welcome bro.
    we'll be the judge of how much you actually know..............
    im joking of course, good to have another brother with some solid aas knowledge behind him. looking forward to your posts.

peace bb79
    LOL, I get a kick out you BB...Welcome to the board bro.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro

thanks bb79, and I know my age might throw some off when looking at a knowledge/experience to age ratio....

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

JohnnyB

marx is offline Member
    welcome to the board...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ManoftheWorld
    thanks bb79, and I know my age might throw some off when looking at a knowledge/experience to age ratio....
    Yeah, I know I'm a bit put-off by your age myself.
    Welcome to the board anyways, not that it's going to do us any good.

P.S. Nobody here takes me seriously and neither should you. Welcome.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

hey bro,
    i thought you said you had a lot of knowledge behind you already........
    if youre so smart then how come you dont know that age or #of posts dosent mean squat. i for one will respect the knowledge you say you have until you prove otherwise. my good friend and brother ironfist,(who has already posted above) is only 20 or 21 i believe, and he has more knowledge on aas than i will ever hope to have. i learn from every one of his posts.
    im just givin you a hard time brother........ enjoy the board.

peace bb79

Originally posted by barbells79

hey bro,
    i thought you said you had a lot of knowledge behind you already........
    if youre so smart then how come you dont know that age or #of posts dosent mean squat. i for one will respect the knowledge you say you have until you prove otherwise. my good friend and brother ironfist,(who has already posted above) is only 20 or 21 i believe, and he has more knowledge on aas than i will ever hope to have. i learn from every one of his posts.
    im just givin you a hard time brother........ enjoy the board.

peace bb79
    damn brother, thanks for the compliments...You brought a tear to my eye...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Please don't cry ironfist, here's a hanky

Welcome and everything they all said... or something to that effect.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Why is this in the steroid forum...???

well I am mid-cycle..... lol

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Share some of that knowledge , whats your cycle look like bro ?

okay.......

aratest 750mg/wk wk 1-12
    han kuk drols 50mg/ed wk 1-8
    Naps dbol 15-30mg/ed wk 1-12
    NRG winny 50mg/ed wk 8-12
    TT Eq 400mg/wk wk 2-12
    ** armidex .25mg/EOD

I am just getting ready to finish up the drols in next couple of days and just started the winny so the transition will be smooth, I basically am using the dbol at varying dosages to give my a pre-workout jump start, since drols have tendency to make me/everybody that cycles em sluggish...... I dont get moon face from drols but still get hellacious strength and weight gains, but seriously no bloat!!! dbol is only used before i train like 10-15mg couple hours before workout, but then on occasion I will drop another 10-15 mg either in morning when wake up or before I go to bed, the Eq is keeping me nice and lean and vascular... the winny for last 4 weeks should help solidify that too.... also I think I might drop my eq to 300mg around week 10 and maybe drop the test too down to 500mg at same time...... also I am taking a summer session while working full time so my diet has been not too great as far as getting super amount of cals, but I have adjusted my diet so protein is 450-500g/day with minimal activites to keep energy levels down so even though i have pretty much stopped at 235ish I figure after cycle is over I will still be able to maintain 232 easy... I was a dieted down 220ish before this cycle, bf 6-7% or so and I'd say my bf is still in 8% range.......

but I am going to take this next semester off for fall so my next cycle I will be able to hit 250 8%bf for sure with out a doubt, just eat, sleep, train, and work.... no school to stress out about.....

Re: okay.......

aratest 750mg/wk wk 1-12
    han kuk drols 50mg/ed wk 1-8
    Naps dbol 15-30mg/ed wk 1-12
    NRG winny 50mg/ed wk 8-12
    TT Eq 400mg/wk wk 2-12
    ** armidex .25mg/EOD

I am just getting ready to finish up the drols in next couple of days and just started the winny so the transition will be smooth, I basically am using the dbol at varying dosages to give my a pre-workout jump start, since drols have tendency to make me/everybody that cycles em sluggish...... I dont get moon face from drols but still get hellacious strength and weight gains, but seriously no bloat!!! dbol is only used before i train like 10-15mg couple hours before workout, but then on occasion I will drop another 10-15 mg either in morning when wake up or before I go to bed, the Eq is keeping me nice and lean and vascular... the winny for last 4 weeks should help solidify that too.... also I think I might drop my eq to 300mg around week 10 and maybe drop the test too down to 500mg at same time...... also I am taking a summer session while working full time so my diet has been not too great as far as getting super amount of cals, but I have adjusted my diet so protein is 450-500g/day with minimal activites to keep energy levels down so even though i have pretty much stopped at 235ish I figure after cycle is over I will still be able to maintain 232 easy... I was a dieted down 220ish before this cycle, bf 6-7% or so and I'd say my bf is still in 8% range.......

but I am going to take this next semester off for fall so my next cycle I will be able to hit 250 8%bf for sure with out a doubt, just eat, sleep, train, and work.... no school to stress out about.....
    I probably would have run the eq and aratest from weeks 1-10 and started prop for weeks 11-13. I'd also extend the winny to week 13 as well and I guess you could take the dbol as well. I see your reasoning behind running the drol and dbol together although I would prefer to use 100mg drol for 5 weeks and then follow that up with dbol.

Do you think the Korean Adandrol you have are legit? I've always heard that those are questionable. I hope you are taking ALA and Tlyers Liver Detox as that is a shitload of 17aa's between the drol,dbol and winny...If you aren't, I would strongly suggest you go to www.anabolicfitness.net and purchase the Tylers and r-ala...Also would be a good idea to get liver values checked post cycle...How tall are U?

alright bro this is kinda long but.... I look at it this way, running the winny an extra week wouldnt really make a shit, also finishing up with prop I see the reasoning so all the test is out my system roughly at same time but I will just let it take its time to break down, I always run armidex, even in my off cycle time, .25mg/EOD, I have enough tabs to last me a couple years if I wanted lol so I dont really care if it take extra amount of time, I run my clomid for average of 3-4 weeks, 100mg/ED for first wk or two then 50mg/ED for last week or two, also my post cycle consists of the armidex listed above and also 1500mg/ED of tribulus, shit does wonders for me personally, but after I finish my run with clomid I back the tribulus down to 1000mg/ED, my off time us usually 3 months from the time I finish my post cycle, so there is IMO adeqate time in between cycles....

my drols, han kuks are legit, everything I get is from long time respectabe sources I am sure you might or might not know or heard of but I still will not name names... I do know that some korean drols are bogus, since there is more than one pharm company in korea that manufactures them, there is the brand "han kuk" which is always golden never testing less than 47mg/tab, then there is the "han seoul" brand and those are garbage, supposedly 50mg tabs like the kuks and any other type of drol but they rarely are dosed above 15-18mg/tab, which is truely sad considering they are supposed to be pharm grade tabs..... but I do have the tried and true han kuks, also as far as the dosing of you saying 100mg/ED, if 50mgED works great why waste more to get same results??? plus drols make me very sluggish and lazy, the dbol is being used just to counter act that, plus I never attempted that so figured I would test my theory and it happened to work great for me... get the great pumps and gains but without the lazy depressive type shit from drols, I do see why you would prefer using dbol after the drols to help prevent the so called crash from stopping drols cold turkey, i fortunately dont suffer that( and also feel that can be avoid by the people that are prone to it by tapering the drols down to 25mg/ED for the last week or two), I dont get all bloated and the strength stays, it happened before when I used BD drols a couple cycles back, so I doubt this cycle would be any different.

also as far as using 3 forms of 17'aa compound all through out my cycle, well it has been medically proven that 17'aa compounds have minimal adverse effect on liver functions or values unless used for durations longer than 4 months, everybody is different so dont take this to heart, but as a rule of thumb its good, I mean a medical study was once actually conducted where the use of 80mg/ED of anavar was used to reverse liver damage caused from alcohol abuse, so if var being a 17'aa compound as well, was used for that purpose, wouldnt it make you wonder about all the scare and hype of 17'aa compounds?

but i dont wanna make this a pissing contest just stating my reasoning to help further clarify my cycle...... I am 6'4 btw, also my next cycle should be fantastic...... 12weeks as usual 1250-1500mg/wk of test with deca 300mg/wk(mainly using for my joints) and some halo for strength through the roof, I might even have fina in there as a combo but not sure..... I have time to fine tune it though, but I am sure with my test dose and sure about halo, I want halo really bad just for the ungodly strength!!! lol

pump man is offline Junior Member
    DAMMsounded like a pissing contest!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, running Anadrol and D-bol together can't be good for you.

Originally posted by Big Rush
    Bro, running Anadrol and D-bol together can't be good for you.
    how not so??? because of the fact of them being an 17'aa and there is a chance of my liver values being out of wack.. like I said I am staying under the 4 month window, plus if you have ever ran drols you'd know of the sluggish laziness it causes I speak of, nothing better than dbol to counter that.... since excessive dbol can cause hypertension for some, kinda like crank.... also think of people that cycle with 150mg+ of drols in a cycle, doubt they are dying......... plus medically drols when used for say treating a form of anemia, it is dosed out to 3-5mg per kilo of bodyweight so someone weighing 150lb could be taking as much as 340mg/day and also medically drols are used for 5 month trials not 4-8 week cycles... yeah they do monthly blood work but I would feel at dosage that high for that long it would be necassary, but for such low dosages as myself nah.... and even the arguement of saying I am a healthy person and those dosages wouldnt apply to me because of the health factor, well you'd be surprised how many people are actually anemic, but still the hype of drols being harmful is just that hype..... but I am not trying to twist any ignorant persons arm into believing me... I feel most problems all come down to the individual and their genetic makeup, like not everybody can get cancer, you have to have a genetic disposition for it....

Thread Information