IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member

Question Cutting cycle i have a lot of strange questions!

Week 1: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron * OVER*
    Week 2: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron
    Week 3: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron
    Week 4: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron
    Week 5: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron, 50mg/d Winstrol
    Week 6: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron, 50mg/d Winstrol
    Week 7: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron, 50mg/d Winstrol
    Week 8: 250mg/w Eq, 250mg/w Masteron, 50mg/d Winstrol

After one week Start Clomid Therapy: 300mg Day 1, 100mg for 10 days, and 50mg for 10 days.

I cant find any more Eq for now. I have finished week1 with good results.
    Over the week i became more vascular. My appetite raised a bit but i can control it. I know that i have to use some test and about 500mg/w Eq but this all i got. I`m expecting from this cycle to become a lot more vascular than i am and gain about 10pounds (5kgr).
    Is wise to this cycle to add femara to help fight estrogenic fat?
    My upper abs have started to show pretty good but lower is yet a shit!
    Chest is cutting really fast and almost no fat exists over the nipples.
    Regarding chest and arms i have gained in 1 week 1cm in chest and 1cm in arms. Regarding gut from 96cm it went 94cm. My bodyfat now is 18.5% I`m expecting over this cycle to be arround 14% or slightly less (round 12.5%)
    I also take T3/ECA Stack. Eat about 2800cals /d high prot low carbs low fats.
    I dont know how to explain this but always i gain mass fast but also when i`m not carefull i gain fat fast.
    I also know that when on T3/ECA is imposible to gain mass. How can you explain to me that i gained almost 6pounds mucsle mass in 4weeks?
    Thats the time i started T3/ECA stack and train again after several months. I know some people may doubt these but when i feel ready i`ll post some after and before pics. For now i dont want to post any pics Maybe i`ll post only a pic when i started training again (before 1month from now)
    Thats all bros. I´m really confused about everything. I knew that its imposible to gain mass when cutting and running T3 (i forgot, i also took for 1month low dosage about 150mg/d DNP )

Please any recomendations about my cycle would be appreciated and any thought about what is happening.

Thanks in advance and sorry if i have wasted your time
    IGW

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like things are working out good for you,you do react very well to low doses and im looking foward to the pics.sounds to me you a packing on the mass faster then burning fat,which is great.i hope you are running some tylers,or mt,ala while on the masteron ,especially when you add the winny.starting the clomid after 1 wk wont really be so effective ,since it takes 2-3 wks for eq to leave your system.
    good luck bro.

BUMP

bump

Thread Information